4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

The Star Wars Collecting Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Collecting Thread   The Star Wars Collecting Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:23 pm

whofan 1138 wrote:
Wow. The Troopers look great. I love the vintage packaging being used, now.
Hope it sticks around for a while...

As for Fett, no idea what to tell you. Smile good luck with that dilemma. Razz
kidding... I'd leave it. But, that's just me.

Yeah, I love the vintage style packaging. I too hope it sticks around for a while, but unfortunately Hasbro like to change the packaging a lot. Sad

Haha, yeah, I dunno what to do with Fett. Think I might keep him carded and look for a loose one on eBay or just simply buy another and open it. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Collecting Thread   The Star Wars Collecting Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Keep him carded! To help you resist the temptation, box him away and just keep looking for an open one, was this a mail away promotional thing or did they sell them in the stores? Right now Target here in America has these three packs with figures in them, one is Rebels, Hero's and the other is Villians.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Star Wars Collecting Thread   The Star Wars Collecting Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Keep him carded! To help you resist the temptation, box him away and just keep looking for an open one, was this a mail away promotional thing or did they sell them in the stores? Right now Target here in America has these three packs with figures in them, one is Rebels, Hero's and the other is Villians.

It was only a mail-away in the US and Canada. In the UK and Australia it was exclusive to Toys 'R' Us, and if you spent x-amount of money then you got him free. I think you could buy him individually as well but it would probably cost a lot. However I got my one off eBay.

But yeah, I think I'll go with that advice. I must get another!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com

The Star Wars Collecting Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2