hitman hart
DacaZ
timewarrior
Scary
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Rate S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot
Fantastic!
S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Okay
S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_lcap69%S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 69% [ 25 ]
Terrible
S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:01 am

jaredofmo wrote:
Rory
Spoiler:
Was I the only one who thought...
Spoiler:

Well it's more or less on the same lines, don't you think? The matter of the fact is that if he were left in the then he would still drown and concequently die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 10:12 am

True, and his falling in was kind of out of the blue. They could have easily just had him not "die" and just have the main point be about the Captain and his son.
Back to top Go down
Wes Crayon
Wes Crayon

Number of posts : 549
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah, that was purely there for emotional jerk factor and it didn't work for me given the number of times they've already played that card with Rory. Also, the Doctor just sitting there watching while Amy was totally failing seemed kinda weak. Shouldn't the sonic screwdriver have a CPR setting or something? Razz

Anyway, I thought the episode was just okay. I liked it better when it was set in WWII and had nanomachines making gasmask zombies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scary-crayon.com/
spacetimegeek
spacetimegeek

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:36 pm

Wow that was a mediocre episode.
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:51 pm

I'm quite surprised that people aren't as happy with this episode as they could be. What did people not enjoy about this episode?
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

Number of posts : 779
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:54 pm

ok I think I have this Figured out ( i think)

The first time Amy saw Eye patch lady there was a flicker in the room, im thinking it was not the Transmission cause the flicker is on my itunes copy.

The space suit is self healing like the Cybermen technology.

Eye patch ladies 2nd appearance she seems to be an observer and not interacting with amy or the environment.

Here it comes

Amy is Prisoner of the Original Cybermen Pre-2005. They are trying to develop Time Travel. I think the girl is a mix of Amy, Timelord, and CyberTech

Amy is being held in a menagerie or a cage (yes its star trek) The Girl is an experiment that got loose. So Your gonna love this next leap.....Amy is Asleep and Eye patch lady is the Scientist involved in the experiment or

This is really off the wall Sub Cyberman with Omega and this is his attempt to escape from the anti matter universe he is confined in.

And yes I thought the siren in the episode was CGI only not a real person DOH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Scarywood wrote:
I'm quite surprised that people aren't as happy with this episode as they could be. What did people not enjoy about this episode?

I still haven't seen it yet, but I'm thrilled about the idea of pirates in a Doctor Who episode!

~
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 5:23 pm

This episode was like a Vacation compared to the Mind games *not complaining* we got in
last weeks episode.

Remember folks just 4 episodes until the break and you know Moffit is gonna push the envelope.

Apple itunes has The Curse loaded for purchase!

Apple is putting the nail in the coffin of the DVD/Blu Ray like they did the Compact Disc

I like to have the physical Disc but i guess its almost obsolete. You go to a Electronics store and
the sections are shrinking

Last edited by rmlextreme on Sun May 08, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

rmlextreme wrote:
This episode was like a Vacation compared to the Mind games *not complaining* we got in
last weeks episode.

Remember folks just 4 episodes until the break and you know Moffit is gonna push the envelope.

Apple itunes has The Curse loaded for purchase!

Apple is putting the nail in the coffin of the DVD/Blu Ray like they did the Compact Disc

I'm sure not thrilled about this break thing. Sad But I'll be able to get the DVD in July so that's a bonus in my book! cheers
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:20 pm

The siren was freaky. . .but all the same. . .she can examine me anytime. . .I too enjoyed the episode.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:39 pm

OK is this an Itunes Buy or Rent?????????
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:25 am

rmlextreme wrote:

I sure hope not. I still buy all of my music and movies on disc. Just recently started buying Blu-Ray.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:26 am

maybe eyepatch lady is the rani, or amy is the rani, or the pirates were the rani, or they could all be the terrible zodin!!!! i gave it an ok, enjoyable but it didn't knock me outta my chair, and i did have the same thought about healing program\medical healing nanobots. my favorite part, and i hope they do more with is ending with the pirates, i'd elaborate more but i don't know how to do the spoiler thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 4:51 am

A question for UK viewers....and I'll spoiler it even:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:44 am

Seriously itunes is charging under 15.00 a season for Dr who seasons 1-5 standard picture.
The box sets are over 60.00 each here. And Apple is getting sneaky they are selling something new Plus DVD downloads where you get bonus material. Hey i just bought a Blu ray player and it has not had a disc in it in over a year. Well that cause of Netflix they Stream Who Seasons.

Back to the Thread
Remember the Adipose had the Evil nurse employed by the family. Eye Patch lady was hired by Villain Temp agency.

And when did the Tardis Get a pregnancy Test????? The Doc keeps checking and the scanner is giving mixed readings. I guess were gonna start seeing public service announcements: Use Space protection!!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:11 pm

The 2nd Doctor Roberts wrote:
A question for UK viewers....and I'll spoiler it even:

Spoiler:

No, it was the same here. Seems the Moff forgot to send him to the Siren or let him run off or something etc. A flaw I hadn't noticed at first!
Back to top Go down
denali76c
denali76c

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:38 pm

with all the stuff the doctor knows, all the stuff he's been through, all the years he's been around, all the humans he's had as companions...with all that and the doctor doesn't know cpr? heck i'm in my 30's and i've lived in new jersey my whole life and i know cpr. i was waiting for him to push amy aside and take over the whole cpr thing. i guess for dramatic purposes it had to be amy that saved rory but still.
and on that note how many times will see rory dead, or dying, or almost dying in amy's arms in an episode. this is the 3rd time already. even with all that i liked the episode alot. it wasn't fantastic but it was better than okay so i didn't know how to vote on this one. so i just voted okay. i loved rory's little wave hello to the pirates before the intro. and even though we've seen it before i thought amy's reaction to rory death was very touching and sad, and i crack a few tears there.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:44 pm

"Oh my God! They've killed Rory!"

"You bastards!"

Laughing

(it's kinda turning into that...)
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Coming Soon to BBC America:

Pick your weekly way Moffit will Rub out Rory. This Week Rory is being loaned to Top Gear
as a Crash Test Dumby. Thats Right Rory will guest star in every BBC TV show Starting in June.

Coming soon in July the Cylons get Rory
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:05 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
"Oh my God! They've killed Rory!"

"You bastards!"

Laughing

(it's kinda turning into that...)

Rumour has it that Moffat has employed the services of a certain Wile E Coyote to cunningly attempt to kill off Rory next week. I believe he will try to lure him in with a plate of bird seed & drop an ACME anvil on his head....with hilarious consequences!!! What a Face

Beep Beep
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 10:43 pm

Tell me you would not want Amy Pond to give you mouth to mouth. heck i would drown too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:11 pm

rmlextreme wrote:
Tell me you would not want Amy Pond to give you mouth to mouth. heck i would drown too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well I'd rather have The Doctor (Matt Smith) give me mouth to mouth. Very Happy Cause I'm a girl and if Amy did it, well may seem a bit strange. Laughing
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Ok I forgot the Female Audience I apologize. But matty Take one for the Team. Lindsey lohan swears by it lol. And yes its a Double Standard lol.

Last edited by rmlextreme on Mon May 09, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Mattylover11 wrote:
rmlextreme wrote:

well I'd rather have The Doctor (Matt Smith) give me mouth to mouth. Very Happy Cause I'm a girl and if Amy did it, well may seem a bit strange. Laughing
Would you settle for Rory? He is a nurse. Which is more medical than the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
rmlextreme
rmlextreme

PostSubject: Re: S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot   S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:18 pm

Thats why i like torchwood cause they had light sexual overtones lol
Back to top Go down

S6E3: The Curse of the Black Spot
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next