The 2nd Doctor Roberts
neogeo
Ronpur
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Doctor Who survey Empty
PostSubject: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 pm

I am taking an interviewing class this semester and our current assignment is doing a survey. I chose Doctor Who as my topic. Before it gets turned in I want to get feedback from other fans. This is a word document, and wont be finished until sunday-ish.

If anyone is interested let me know. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah I'm in. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:39 pm

Of course
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 10:59 pm

Sounds fun! I will help!
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 11:11 pm

I'd be happy to help
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:15 am

*salutes*

Lieutenant Viper Pilot reporting for duty, Sir!

~
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:02 am

I'm interested.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:01 am

I'd love to help!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 7:45 am

Absolutely! Count me in!
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 am

With all these volunteers, I guess you might not need me, but if you do...
Back to top Go down
artanyus
artanyus

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:12 am

Count me in for the survey too.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:47 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 am

WOW what a response!

So cool to see the interest in this. Guess the pressure is on me now. In order to get what is considered a representative sample, you need 400 participants. So, the more the merrier.
Like I said it probably wont be in a condition for testing until about sunday night. I see my professor on wednesday afternoon for the evaluation. This is used to help us get an 'A' on it.

Thanks for all of the interest so far. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 pm

sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:35 pm

Pardon the delay everyone, been doing some tweaking to the mini survey. For those who are interested, send me an email at Hoosier_Whovian@att.net and I will include it as a Word Document along with instructions.

This is designed as a phone survey so all I would require back would be your answers and some feedback on the overall tone of the survey. An exhaustive Who survey would literally be hundreds of pages. For our assignment we only covered 6 and I took the direction of character points.

I would like to send these out Saturday night and get at least some feedback by Monday morning. Class is at 11 am.

You can even post your feedback on this forum and we might pull it up in class. study
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:12 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Pardon the delay everyone, been doing some tweaking to the mini survey. For those who are interested, send me an email at Hoosier_Whovian@att.net and I will include it as a Word Document along with instructions.

This is designed as a phone survey so all I would require back would be your answers and some feedback on the overall tone of the survey. An exhaustive Who survey would literally be hundreds of pages. For our assignment we only covered 6 and I took the direction of character points.

I would like to send these out Saturday night and get at least some feedback by Monday morning. Class is at 11 am.

You can even post your feedback on this forum and we might pull it up in class. study

Ok do I need to do it by phone? I hate speaking on the phone. I get all nervous. Sad
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:16 pm

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Whoosier Whovian wrote:

Ok do I need to do it by phone? I hate speaking on the phone. I get all nervous. Sad

Read the post... he is sending out the survey as a Word Doc to your email addy. Email him, and he will send it to u.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:
Whoosier Whovian wrote:

ok thanks. thought it said phone and I got all nervous. Don't mind me.

Read the post... he is sending out the survey as a Word Doc to your email addy. Email him, and he will send it to u.

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 pm

Raggedy,

If you have word on your computer or at the local library you can open it that way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:54 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Raggedy,

If you have word on your computer or at the local library you can open it that way.

I have it on my PC. I'm home now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Sending out the survey tonight to all those who responded. If you want to also post here to let me know what you think that would be great also. I am going to see if I can get the class to look at the site here on Monday. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
Sending out the survey tonight to all those who responded. If you want to also post here to let me know what you think that would be great also. I am going to see if I can get the class to look at the site here on Monday. cheers

Ok lets hope it works. My emails can be fussy at times. Sad
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Just a quick note for anyone who uses a version of Word older than 2007 (like me). The file Hoosier's sending is a docx file, which older versions of Word can't read. You need to download and install a small free program from Microsoft to fix this.

Office Compatability Pack
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Doctor Who survey   The Doctor Who survey EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 7:32 pm

rdks wrote:
Just a quick note for anyone who uses a version of Word older than 2007 (like me). The file Hoosier's sending is a docx file, which older versions of Word can't read. You need to download and install a small free program from Microsoft to fix this.

Office Compatability Pack

sorry about that RDKS, I got office 2007 last spring. I dont want 2010 cuz I hear it is incompatible with all the old ones, should have checked everyone could access the files.
Back to top Go down

The Doctor Who survey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next