15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Cybermat! Cybermat! Does whatever a Cybermat does!

Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* 1szepx

The photo is apparently from filming, but I don't know the source. Someone on IMDb just posted a link. So as not to eat their bandwidth, I copied it to my Photobucket.

Last edited by jaredofmo on Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Look out.... here comes da CYBERMAT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:46 pm

YES!!!!!! CYBERMAT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

OK, I have calmed down a bit. He looks very Tomb-like in design. Love him. Can't wait for the RC toy to chase the cat!
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:05 am

Ohhhh that looks really cool- I loved the cybermats in tomb...
I'm getting much more enthused about season 6...is it spring yet?
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:23 am

affraid

Cybermats!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:52 am

greenk9 wrote:
Ohhhh that looks really cool- I loved the cybermats in tomb...
I'm getting much more enthused about season 6...is it spring yet?

i wish it was.

1. to get rid of this snow. Mad

2. To get Doctor Who. cheers Which I hope I can see online somehow. Very Happy Sad
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 am

RaggedyDoctor11 wrote:

1. to get rid of this snow. Mad

2. To get Doctor Who. cheers Which I hope I can see online somehow. Very Happy Sad

Don't get me wrong, this is the first time I've been looking forward to a new season of Who for a while now (not since season 3)... but I'm way more excited for finally getting new Torchwood this year cheers

Hope it will be worth all this wait since Children of Earth.
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:35 am

Cybermats!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 am

CGren123 wrote:
Cybermats!

cheers

Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* DWStorage-138
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:
CGren123 wrote:
Cybermats!

cheers

Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* DWStorage-138

Oh how cute!! Razz cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:20 pm

and if you were wondering who's standing behind the Doctor in that picture....
Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* 23k6m4k-2

It's from filming episode 612
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Cruel Angel wrote:

Don't get me wrong, this is the first time I've been looking forward to a new season of Who for a while now (not since season 3)... but I'm way more excited for finally getting new Torchwood this year cheers

Hope it will be worth all this wait since Children of Earth.

YES!! SO excited about it!
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Big, BIG SMILES What a Face
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:14 pm

kcooper76 wrote:

EEEK! Why has the Doctor entered the Gavin & Stacey universe? *Runs and hides.* On second thought, that might be Craig and a baby he's had with Sophie... *Comes back.* Yeah, looks that way.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:15 pm

gotta love spoilers!
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:33 am

jaredofmo wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:

EEEK! Why has the Doctor entered the Gavin & Stacey universe?

Spoiler:

Just checking to see if the spoiler bars still work. Turns out they do. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 am

Now if we could only get some Cybermen, too.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 am

greenk9 wrote:
gotta love spoilers!

Oh, quite right. Jared, you may want to add (Spoilers) to your thread title, just as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:39 am

Ronpur wrote:

Oh, quite right. Jared, you may want to add (Spoilers) to your thread title, just as a warning.

I've given up on trying to avoid spoilers on here. Last year I saw a post I felt was a spoiler and mentioned something about it, and all I got back was- it's not a spoiler, it's in all the BBC entertainment news, papers, and on the internet, and I would have come across it at some point eventually....

Gotta love that way of thinking, assuming everyone is always out looking for info like that before shows air and if you don't believe it is a spoiler, then it must not be for anyone else.

the only Who tv news source I read at all is the doctor who news net, and they are always good about reporting news and using spoiler tags to hide the info for those that want to be kept in the dark until the shows actually air.

Right now they are doing weekly Torchwood production updates. Is funny that they pointed out that filming in the US is much more closed and secretive than filming in the UK, and the amount of info they can provide in the US reports is less than 'normal' for the UK.

My view is to err on the side of caution and assume it's a spoiler. Nothing in the title to give anything away, and to use the spoiler tags. That way, you can never potentially ruin it for anyone.

Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:23 am

Although it seems a bit late to change it, went ahead and did. Shame, as it was a fun thread title... But at least I retained it somehow...
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:36 am

jaredofmo wrote:
Although it seems a bit late to change it, went ahead and did. Shame, as it was a fun thread title... But at least I retained it somehow...

I thought the title was fun too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:57 am

Oh, it was a great title! it sure got me interested! I always go by the assumption that we should respect others about spoilers. If the episode has not been broadcast, then it should be a spoiler. Saying it was on the news, or Radio Times does not cut it, it is common decency. There are some who avoid those sources, just to avoid spoilers. I am still shocked that someone gave the go ahead to put the new Daleks on the cover of the Radio Times before Victory of the Daleks was broadcast. THAT was a spoiler if ever there was one!
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

don't forget to mention the 11th doctor's new ugly green overcoat. reminds me abit of capt jack's coat, but some say it's supposed to be like the 3rd doctor's.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*   Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS* EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

I'm all for the Doctor having a bit of a revolving wardrobe myself. I mean, given that glimpse we caught during The Christmas Invasion, he's got plenty of clothes...
Back to top Go down

Series 6 filming pictures - *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: