Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rapier
rapier

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2010-09-17

A Doctor Who Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:55 am

Santa stopped by early this year and it was quite a haul for my 13 year old son Wink Thanks to the various board members who trading/selling made this possible!

A Doctor Who Christmas 166117_1552009608398_1479892403_31222861_5388605_n
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 6:55 am

DAYYYNG!
Back to top Go down
rapier
rapier

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:41 pm

As my wife said, it doesn't help that I have been a Doctor Who fan for 25 plus years. I slipped up and said "Look what Santa brought US Wink"
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:53 pm

Blimey....Your son is going to be one of the happiest who fans on christmas.
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Zow! I mean, ZOW!!
Back to top Go down
rapier
rapier

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

What is funny is that, if you notice, he has some benderoos in the front. One of the first things he did was take those and make a River Song Sonic Screwdriver out of those. If I have not mentioned it before, he is autistic and doesn't understand the concept of 'out of print/Sold out.' I sure hope they re-issue the laser screwdriver and Future Sonic Screwdriver soon. The sonic screwdrivers are, by far, his favorite. Daleks are second, of course. I will have to take a pic of his custom sonic screwdrivers made out of straws, benderoos, cardboard and everything else under the sun.
Back to top Go down
neogeo
neogeo

Number of posts : 2159
Registration date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A Doctor Who Christmas   A Doctor Who Christmas EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 12:32 am

rapier wrote:
What is funny is that, if you notice, he has some benderoos in the front. One of the first things he did was take those and make a River Song Sonic Screwdriver out of those. If I have not mentioned it before, he is autistic and doesn't understand the concept of 'out of print/Sold out.' I sure hope they re-issue the laser screwdriver and Future Sonic Screwdriver soon. The sonic screwdrivers are, by far, his favorite. Daleks are second, of course. I will have to take a pic of his custom sonic screwdrivers made out of straws, benderoos, cardboard and everything else under the sun.

You are a very good dad. Cheers to you, your son, your wife & all of your family.
Back to top Go down

A Doctor Who Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: