+3
SuperJoshe
jaredofmo
rdks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor Empty
PostSubject: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:14 am

May not have to the whole song, can be just clips of them. here are some of mine.

Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf

What's my age by Blink 182

Don't Trust me by 30H!3

So what are some of yours?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:23 am

'This is the song that Doesn't End!" from Lamb Chops

Definitely!
~
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:55 am

"I'm Not As Good As I Once Was" by Toby Keith
Razz
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 pm

"Out Of Time" by Matthew West makes me think of Series 5, but more specifically Amy, Rory, and River Song than 11.
Back to top Go down
SuperJoshe
SuperJoshe

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2010-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:

Definitely!
~
I see what you did there, and agree.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:37 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:

Definitely!
~

HA HA HA!

But seriously, not just Matt, but for the Doctor, it is for me, Rolling Stones "Sympathy for the Devil"

Ignoring the fact it is about the Devil, the lyrics fit a Timelord observing events in history quite well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:10 am

SuperJoshe wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:

Definitely!
~
I see what you did there, and agree.

I wonder if I made it clear that I was directing that song towards the OP and her constant obsession for Matt Smith... and the 11th Doctor specifically.

~
Back to top Go down
The 2nd Doctor Roberts
The 2nd Doctor Roberts

Number of posts : 1163
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:18 am

Anyone who's been reading this forum for more than two days knows exactly what you were talking about.

On topic, I posted my song in another thread, several days ago. I apologize for possibly inadvertently creating this thread. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 1:34 am

The 2nd Doctor Roberts wrote:
Anyone who's been reading this forum for more than two days knows exactly what you were talking about.

On topic, I posted my song in another thread, several days ago. I apologize for possibly inadvertently creating this thread. Neutral

Das ist sehr gut, danke. Very Happy

I've been wondering lately, at work, if what I am saying is actually what people here... considering the puzzled looks I get whenever tax is brought up. Oi vey. Rolling Eyes
~
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:50 am

Hm. Tough one, actually.

For Eleven, I think "We Need Each Other" by Sanctus Real fits extremely well, especially the first verse. Obviously, this is more a song for the Doctor, Amy, Rory, and River not just the Doctor.

For Season Five in general, I think "You're So Real" by Matchbox Twenty works great. Though "Aint No Rest For the Wicked" by Cage the Elephant can also fit.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who Freak
Doctor Who Freak

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:25 pm

The Matt Smith song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaSCRuRmUmo
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor   Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:43 pm

Doctor Who Freak wrote:
The Matt Smith song! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaSCRuRmUmo
I really don't like that one. I really doubt Matt Smith would say his predecessors sucked. (Particularly Troughton and Tennant.)
Back to top Go down

Songs that remind you of Matt Smith AKA Eleventh Doctor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: