27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

top ten game - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 10:46 am

Ronpur wrote:
(And I can't believe I was out of town, and off-line, when you guys did Pertwee quotes!!!)

We can always go back...!

3. "Brave heart, Tegan."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:16 am

4. "Oh, marvellous. You're going to kill me. What a finely tuned response to the situation."
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:26 am

5. "Not a very convincing argument actually, Stotz, because I'm going to die soon anyway, unless of course — Unless of course I can find the antidote… I owe it to my young friend to try because I got her into this — So you see — I'm not going to let you stop me now!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:28 am

6. "Well, there's a probability of anything. Statistically speaking, if you gave typewriters to a treeful of monkeys, they'd eventually produce the works of William Shakespeare."
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:41 pm

7. "You know how it is, you put things off for a day and before you know it it's a hundred years later."
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 12:55 pm

8. "Okay, you're my biggest fan. Look, it's perfectly understandable. I go zooming around space and time, saving planets, fighting monsters, and being, well, let's face it, pretty sort of marvelous."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm

9. "A man is the sum of his memories, a Timelord even more so."
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:46 pm

10. "That's the trouble with regeneration. You never quite know what you're going to get."

On to 6...

1. "This is a situation that requires tact and finesse. Fortunately, I am blessed with both."
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:55 pm

2. "Change, my dear. And it seems not a moment too soon."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:11 pm

3. "I dont think I've misjudged anyone so badly as I have Lytton."
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:22 pm

4. "A hyperactive Peri - too ghastly to contemplate..."
Back to top Go down
Raston o' Rassilon
Raston o' Rassilon

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:34 pm

5) "Hoist up your skirts, Peri, off we go!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:13 pm

6. "Small though it is, the human brain can be quite effective when working at full efficiencey, not unlike myself!"
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:12 am

7. "Intolerant? Intolerant? INTOLERANT!! , ME?!!"

(well, yeah...)

Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:08 pm

8. "Ahhh... a noble brow. Clear gaze. At least it will be given a few hours sleep. A firm mouth. A face beaming with a vast intelligence. My dear child what on Earth are you complaining about? It's the most extraordinary improvement!"
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 am

It's been more than 24 hours, so I'm going again!

9. "In all my traveling throughout the universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here on Gallifrey. The oldest civilization: decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt!"
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:36 am

rdks wrote:
It's been more than 24 hours, so I'm going again!

9. "In all my traveling throughout the universe, I have battled against evil, against power-mad conspirators. I should have stayed here on Gallifrey. The oldest civilization: decadent, degenerate, and rotten to the core. Power-mad conspirators, Daleks, Sontarans, Cybermen - they're still in the nursery compared to us. Ten million years of absolute power. That's what it takes to be really corrupt!"

It was this that made me accept RTD version of the Timelords being corrupted during the end of time. This actually gave me shivers when I first heard it!
Back to top Go down
Cruel Angel
Cruel Angel

Number of posts : 6151
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:13 pm

Ronpur wrote:

It was this that made me accept RTD version of the Timelords being corrupted during the end of time. This actually gave me shivers when I first heard it!

They had a pretty good set up for the concept before Trial of a Time Lord, considering the run of corrupt Council Time Lords that kept popping up.

Chancellor Goth
Councillor Hedin
President Borusa

Back to top Go down
Gunny
Gunny

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 pm

10. "Drop you! I'll be lucky to lift you, the amount you weigh."

From Revelation of the Daleks when the Doctor is helping Peri over the wall.

On to #7

1. The more I know me, the less I like me."

From Time and the Rani
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 pm

2. "Crush the lesser races! Conquer the galaxy! Unimaginable power! Unlimited rice pudding! etc., etc!"

Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm

3. his days like crazy paving.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:06 pm

4. "Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time."
Back to top Go down
Invisible Supreme
Invisible Supreme

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2010-03-16

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 pm

5. I can't stand burnt toast, I loathe bus stations. Terrible places, full of lost luggage and lost souls... and then there's unrequited love, and tyranny, and cruelty.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

6. ".....Come on Ace, we have work to do!"
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

PostSubject: Re: top ten game   top ten game - Page 38 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Whoosier Whovian wrote:
6. ".....Come on Ace, we have work to do!"
You left out the lead-in! I gotta add it, it's an awesome line...

7. "There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold."
Back to top Go down

top ten game
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next