Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Castellan
The Castellan

Number of posts : 3254
Registration date : 2010-06-11

Primeval figure question. Empty
PostSubject: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I am pondering on getting the Abby MAitland figure with pink shirt, and that other chick with the cowboy boots.

Just curious as to how good are those two figures?

And if anyone has any to sell?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:52 pm

Good luck. That figure is close to impossible to find. I wanted it so badly but then decided against it. I ordered one from Amazon UK that would have come out to $32, but right after I thought "What the #$%# is wrong with me?", and cancelled the order. Although there was one on eBay that sold for $10 a week ago. Do you know where to get one from or are you just curious?

And Abby has the boots but I don't know of any other that has boots . . .
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
Good luck. That figure is close to impossible to find. I wanted it so badly but then decided against it. I ordered one from Amazon UK that would have come out to $32, but right after I thought "What the #$%# is wrong with me?", and cancelled the order. Although there was one on eBay that sold for $10 a week ago. Do you know where to get one from or are you just curious?

And Abby has the boots but I don't know of any other that has boots . . .

There was a chick with a white jacket with cowboy boots.
I wanna find some Primeval figures, good for customs and background characters.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:40 pm

The Abby figure is amazing! Unfortunately I don't have her anymore, but I sure hope to get it again.

And you know how the Amy figure was supposedly supposed to have a boob job and all peverted fan boys, and maybe girls too, were disappointed to discover she hadn't? Yeah, well, Abby definitely got a boob job.

*Cough* What has the TimeWarrior and ReeverendKain done to me?! I am so young and so innocent! They have turned me into a dirty little boy! HELP!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm

scarywood wrote:

And you know how the Amy figure was supposedly supposed to have a boob job and all peverted fan boys, and maybe girls too, were disappointed to discover she hadn't? Yeah, well, Abby definitely got a boob job.

Doesn't the Gwen figure also kinda?
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am

scarywood wrote:
The Abby figure is amazing! Unfortunately I don't have her anymore, but I sure hope to get it again.

*Cough* What has the TimeWarrior and ReeverendKain done to me?! I am so young and so innocent! They have turned me into a dirty little boy! HELP!

I got one Abby figure, the one with the jacket and green pants. I got that one for the head to use for my custom character I gotta make.

I'd like to find the other Primevals if I can.
If Gwen got a boob job, it's not too big a difference, since I got her.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:33 am

The Castellan wrote:
Claudia Brown. She was 2-packed with Helen Cutter in the Series 1 release. She has a white jacket, but no cowboy boots. She's wearing boots but her pants go over them.
Back to top Go down
The Castellan
The Castellan

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 am

rdks wrote:
The Castellan wrote:
Claudia Brown. She was 2-packed with Helen Cutter in the Series 1 release. She has a white jacket, but no cowboy boots. She's wearing boots but her pants go over them.

Whatever it is, that's one of the figures I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 pm

The Castellan wrote:
rdks wrote:
The Castellan wrote:

On Ebay, there's this person in China who is always selling the Primeval figures. They're not... badly... priced, for the most part. Shipping is what gets you, but I think it's actually a lot better than the UK. The only reason I haven't jumped all over this is the fact that I actually want the creatures that come with them.

~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:20 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
The Castellan wrote:
rdks wrote:
The Castellan wrote:

On Ebay, there's this person in China who is always selling the Primeval figures. They're not... badly... priced, for the most part. Shipping is what gets you, but I think it's actually a lot better than the UK. The only reason I haven't jumped all over this is the fact that I actually want the creatures that come with them.

~

I bought a Doctor Who figure from one of those China sellers once, and it was pretty badly damaged. I wouldn't buy from them again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:23 pm

kcooper76 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
The Castellan wrote:
rdks wrote:
The Castellan wrote:

~

I bought a Doctor Who figure from one of those China sellers once, and it was pretty badly damaged. I wouldn't buy from them again.

I've heard good reports as well, so I'd be on the fence about it, which I already am to begin with. They have one of the Death to the Daleks for $30, but at that price, I might as well just buy the set and get another 3rd Doctor. Faster too, more than likely.

So I can't honestly say, all I know is that the one particular seller I saw had a lot of positive reviews and people that I've talked to haven't had any problems with them or their figures. The general complaint is waiting a whole two weeks (good lord) for their toys to arrive. Talk about impatience.

They do realise that there is this big thing called "the Pacific Ocean" that seperates China from the US, and then it has to go through customs?
~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:25 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
kcooper76 wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
The Castellan wrote:
rdks wrote:
The Castellan wrote:

~

I've heard good reports as well, so I'd be on the fence about it, which I already am to begin with. They have one of the Death to the Daleks for $30, but at that price, I might as well just buy the set and get another 3rd Doctor. Faster too, more than likely.

So I can't honestly say, all I know is that the one particular seller I saw had a lot of positive reviews and people that I've talked to haven't had any problems with them or their figures. The general complaint is waiting a whole two weeks (good lord) for their toys to arrive. Talk about impatience.

They do realise that there is this big thing called "the Pacific Ocean" that seperates China from the US, and then it has to go through customs?
~

Yeah, buy the set from Whona, it doesn't cost that much more. It will get here a lot faster, definitely, because from experience it takes a lifetime for them to get here from Asian countries.
Back to top Go down
rdks
rdks

Number of posts : 3520
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:30 pm

a1cmustangpilot wrote:
The only reason I haven't jumped all over this is the fact that I actually want the creatures that come with them.
Wish I knew that a few weeks ago! I have a few sets of the whole series and didn't want the creatures. Gave the Future Predators to a nephew and threw the rest out. Of course now I find someone who wants them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval figure question.   Primeval figure question. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm

rdks wrote:
a1cmustangpilot wrote:
The only reason I haven't jumped all over this is the fact that I actually want the creatures that come with them.
Wish I knew that a few weeks ago! I have a few sets of the whole series and didn't want the creatures. Gave the Future Predators to a nephew and threw the rest out. Of course now I find someone who wants them.

Ahhhhhh!!!

Sad

Ah well, c'est la vie! Very Happy I'm glad your nephew at least got the FP!
~
Back to top Go down

Primeval figure question.
Page 1 of 1