Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster Empty
PostSubject: Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster   Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:54 pm

It might just be me, but the Fungus Creature on Primeval reminded me of a Krnyoid. I mean, they're both plant based, both can turn humans into more of themsevles, and both were ugly (alright, that last one doesn't count but I couldn't think of any other things they had in common.)
Your thoughts, people
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster   Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:05 pm

CGren123 wrote:
It might just be me, but the Fungus Creature on Primeval reminded me of a Krnyoid. I mean, they're both plant based, both can turn humans into more of themsevles, and both were ugly (alright, that last one doesn't count but I couldn't think of any other things they had in common.)
Your thoughts, people

Yes, upon learning about the Krnyoid and listening to it on the BFAs, I agree, the fungus plant in Primeval does sound a lot like it. Silly "Primeval". However, their idea on killing the thing was very effective. Very Happy

~
Back to top Go down
CGren123
CGren123

Number of posts : 2368
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster   Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:52 pm

Yes, it was! Shame that wouldn't work on a Krnyoid.
Back to top Go down

Primeval Series 3 Episode 5 the one with the Fungus Monster
Page 1 of 1