Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

Timey Wimey stories Empty
PostSubject: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

OK, what story (book, old, new) would you like to see re-done with which Doctor (thinking back to NA stories used for 10th Dr)??

study scratch pirat

I haven't thought of one, but, if you like/dislike a particular story, what would The (Nth) Doctor do?
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Shada. Finish it, but make it a 2 Doctors story with 11 running around like on Back to the future with the events with Tom going on. That way 11 can do the missing story elements and the footage with Tom can be reused.

I would love to see Killing Ground adapted! The horrific Cyberman story would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:38 pm

I never heard Shada (with The 8th and Romana) on audio, but I heard it was good.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm

amagon wrote:
I never heard Shada (with The 8th and Romana) on audio, but I heard it was good.

I have the Tom Baker version with him narrating the missing parts. And the BBC Online animated version with 8 and Romana. It is enough to convince me it would have been a spectacular story.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

I never could afford a copy of The Killing Ground. It always sounded really creepy when I read a review of it.
Back to top Go down
Shatterbang
Shatterbang

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 am

Ronpur wrote:
Shada. Finish it, but make it a 2 Doctors story with 11 running around like on Back to the future with the events with Tom going on. That way 11 can do the missing story elements and the footage with Tom can be reused.

It would be cool if they did this in the way that one episode of Deep Space Nine was done, where the modern actors were digitally inserted into the old footage. Matt Smith sort of working around Tom Baker throughout the episode.
Back to top Go down
http://emerdelac.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:48 am

Trials and Tribbleations, that one was SPECTACULAR!
Back to top Go down
RevClaire
RevClaire

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Timey Wimey stories   Timey Wimey stories EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 am

That Shada idea is pretty brilliant. Quickly, someone pick up the big red phone and call the production office on the hotline!
Back to top Go down

Timey Wimey stories
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: