Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Chrome R/C Dalek review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Chrome R/C Dalek review Empty
PostSubject: Chrome R/C Dalek review   Chrome R/C Dalek review EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 11:03 am

I just picked up my Chrome Dalek from the post office. Unfortunately, I dont know how to put up photos here, but for all of you that have one of the regular versions of these, now I see why you guys get them. VERY NICE. Wear gloves when you take it out of the box, chrome takes fingerprints like like frogs hop!

Mine was numbered 70 of 1000! lets try to figure what 5 whona got from Product Enterprises. The other 4 buyers if you see this, List your numbers!

:dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek::dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek:
Back to top Go down
neonlogo
neonlogo

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Chrome R/C Dalek review   Chrome R/C Dalek review EmptyMon Jun 18, 2007 2:00 pm

I can't wait to get mine! It will take a bit longer to get than yours, as it has to come all the way from Skaro to Canada! I will list my number as soon as I get my glove-covered grubby little hands on it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/grubgun
joey_baby
joey_baby

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Chrome R/C Dalek review   Chrome R/C Dalek review EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 3:32 pm

I was lucky (and quick) enough to get one of these r/c chromies, #49/1000!
But I was slightly dissapointed when I took it out of the box- the 'chrome' finish is just a metallic coating over plastic, and mine had several scratches/nicks on various places. Most nocticable was a fairly large size chip in the finish at the dead center bottom, right above the 'bumber'. These flaws were probably made during assembly.

Since it's so limited, I obviously can't exchange it, and I'll be thinking about the flaws everytime I look at it Sad
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it, but I'm sure the value's instantly dropped on mine.

Anyone else have and flaws on theirs?
Back to top Go down
neonlogo
neonlogo

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: YES!   Chrome R/C Dalek review EmptyWed Jun 20, 2007 5:18 pm

Mine was number 118. I had no flaws or scratches. I did have one bad lookin' thumbprint placed there by the person who boxed it. After some strategic buffing, it vanished. This is a sweet Dalek. Mine will be for display only. I'm not even gonna bother loading the 75 batteries into it (as much as I want to!!!!!). I'm sure they'll make a gold one next, as if they don't milk our bank accounts for enough cash. Anyway...Here's a Picture of old shinyknickers sitting with his buddies.
Chrome R/C Dalek review P6200003
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/grubgun

Chrome R/C Dalek review
Page 1 of 1