Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
regenerated and done
regenerated and done

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-01-14

47years of DOCTOR WHO Empty
PostSubject: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 11:44 am

THE DOCTOR HAS REGENERATED 12 TIMES WHEN HE REGENERATED AND LOOKED THE SAME THAT STILL COUNTS
Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:36 pm

He didn't use all of the energy when he healed himself so I don't think that counts as a full regeneration.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 12:44 pm

Hmm. I mean, if he had used all the energy he would of completely re-written every cell in his body. He would of had a new body and an altered personality. He even said himself, he just used the energy to heal his body.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 pm

I don't think it counts either, though you could argue that all the regeneration energy was used, since he channeled what he didn't need to heal himself into his hand, which in turn, became a whole new being, with human [and Dalek] intervention, but the cells weren't so much rewritten as copied...even so, I wouldn't consider it a true regeneration.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:24 pm

The hand only received part of the energy as well which would explain why there was just a copy and not a new body completely. I have the feeling that the entire amount of energy has to be used by a singular person for a proper regeneration to occur.
Back to top Go down
Vicki
Vicki

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 3:47 pm

jfh1970 wrote:
The hand only received part of the energy as well which would explain why there was just a copy and not a new body completely. I have the feeling that the entire amount of energy has to be used by a singular person for a proper regeneration to occur.

Agreed...not a full regeneration for anybody! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/fleurette
RevClaire
RevClaire

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Even if it does count, we're close enough to the "last" one that each production team has to know how they'd get out of it.

For my part I'm betting on the "regenerations are standing now" thing being intended to tell us (more or less) that the Time Lords took the lock off during the war.
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:18 am

Of course, how many regenerations have we seen where the subject time lord also had a space hand handy? I think its a loop hole that works. . .If you have a genetic repository. . . you can divert the energy. . .nuff said. . .
Back to top Go down
regenerated and done
regenerated and done

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 47years of DOCTOR WHO   47years of DOCTOR WHO EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:46 pm

he still regenerated cause he still heald.
Back to top Go down

47years of DOCTOR WHO
Page 1 of 1