Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith?

Go down 
+15
CJSchmidt
LakeErieMonster
greenk9
gunzlingr
SonicGirl
Vicki
hitman hart
bret_owen99
artanyus
Ronpur
rdks
Doctor Who Freak
mysterylad
Clavius
exilea
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is your opinion of Matt Smith after his first episode?
Absolutely brilliant!
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap49%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 21 ]
Great!
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 13 ]
He can go far with a little work..
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 4 ]
Hmm, didn't like him that much
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
I think he's good, but Moffat isn't!
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
No, no, no! He's rubbish!
After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith?   After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:39 pm

I was in love with Matt Smith's Doctor almost instantly from the moment he regenerated. Seeing him in "Eleventh Hour" sealed the deal for me.
Back to top Go down
jaredofmo
jaredofmo

Number of posts : 6853
Registration date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith?   After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:44 pm

Rust wrote:
I was in love with Matt Smith's Doctor almost instantly from the moment he regenerated. Seeing him in "Eleventh Hour" sealed the deal for me.

What he said! I felt the exact same way! But then, like he's revealed elsewhere, he's also a new fan. I've been a Who fan for almost a year. I think July 26 is the 1 year mark.
Back to top Go down
Rust
Rust

Number of posts : 1557
Registration date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith?   After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

jaredofmo wrote:

But then, like he's revealed elsewhere, he's also a new fan.

True. Outside the Specials year, I didn't really know Tennant's Doctor all that well at the time of Eleventh Hour's airing. I suppose that means Matt Smith is "my" Doctor.

And I'm okay with that. Laughing
Back to top Go down

After his first episode, what is your opinion of Matt Smith?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2