Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? Empty
PostSubject: Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?   Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:06 pm

OutpostGallifrey had THE most outstanding and most definitive episode guide to Doctor Who in existence, I used to refer to it constantly. Unfortuately, the updates stopped right after "Smith and Jones" and not long after OG changed hands and became GB, then the guide disappeared.

I thought I had read that the guide would return and receive regular updates once again, but so far, I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Fortunately I managed to save a web archive of each and every episode the guide had listed before it went down, so I still have that to refer to, but I was hoping for a triumphant regeneration of the guide complete with updates through the Moffat/Smith era.

Does anyone have any information as to when or if the guide will return? Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?   Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Bump.

Anyone? Anyone?
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?   Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:39 pm

I don't know and I highly doubt that the guide you mentioned will ever come back, but you might just want to try this link.

http://www.drwhoguide.com/who.htm

I have found it to be very useful more than once.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?   Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 4:34 am

jfh1970 wrote:
I don't know and I highly doubt that the guide you mentioned will ever come back, but you might just want to try this link.

http://www.drwhoguide.com/who.htm

I have found it to be very useful more than once.

I remember this website! I found it about a year back, didn't save it, forgot the name of it and I was cursing! Thanks for sharing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
^o^CORVUS^o^
^o^CORVUS^o^

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?   Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return? EmptySun May 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Yup, that one is super-helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://corvusonline.net/timewinds/

Will the Doctor Who Episode Guide return?
Page 1 of 1