Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) Empty
PostSubject: Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)   Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:06 am

Been checking Peter McKinstry's site out this morning, just amazing stuff. Probably old hat to some here, but it's engrossing to go through and look at things that both did and didn't make it to the screen, including a much more 'traditional' look Sontaran. Also, check out the cross-sections under his illustration menu - awesome stuff from both new series and old. Not sure if these have appeared in a book somewhere or what, but it's terribly interesting, such as his idea on similarities between new series and classic sonic screwdrivers. Good eye candy to tide you over until the new series begins... Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) Fresse

(Link, in case anyone missed it)
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)   Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I have never seen these!! Awesome stuff! And love the early Cyberman head!
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)   Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 am

Wow, that's awesome! I don't have time to look at it properly right now as I have to get ready for work but what I've seen so far is great.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)   Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist) EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 pm

I really wish they made a full book out of these images....so great to look at. I made quite a few of them desktop patterns. The pentallion ship is my favorite...plus the family of blood sketches. He has mad photoshop skills and great industrial design.
Back to top Go down

Peter McKinstry's web site (DW designer/artist)
Page 1 of 1