Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! Empty
PostSubject: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:54 pm

Thought that was very cool! Anyone else see it?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:08 pm

yes- mecgee mentioned the tardis was bigger on the inside than out...and Denozzo was wondering what in the world he was talking about...McGee replied...Doctor Who and the philistine Denozzo snapped- who watches that show? How dare he!!!!!
Ha.
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 am

I was surprised, and loved it! #1 Prime Time show mentioning DW, besides Family Guy and American Dad.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 9:33 am

The show Leverage has referenced DW on a regular basis and uses aliases from the Classic show.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 1:49 pm

I don't know if anyone watched The Middlemen on ABC Family a year or two ago (it's out on DVD now), but they referenced DW with alarming regularity, even slipping in names like Lethbridge-Stewart and Perpugilliam (!!).

My feelings on NCIS can be summed up as follows:
Abby *sigh*

That is all. Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! Herz
Back to top Go down
timewarrior
timewarrior

Number of posts : 4016
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Abby is hot. Amazing how a 40 year old woman can play a 20 something on tv these days!
Back to top Go down
memnoch
memnoch

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!   Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago! EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:30 am

amagon wrote:
I was surprised, and loved it! #1 Prime Time show mentioning DW, besides Family Guy and American Dad.

An episode of Star Trek: Enterprise did a slight nod to DW with a ship being bigger on the inside. The extra's on the disc totally clarify that it was a DW nod as well. Definitely made me smile (=
Back to top Go down

Doctor who mentioned on NCIS a few weeks ago!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: