Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?

Go down 
+8
DacaZ
CrochetOwl
Ronpur
bret_owen99
DoctorOlly
SeaDevil
amagon
greenk9
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? Empty
PostSubject: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:18 pm

this is probably morbid but what will cause 10 to regenerate?

My guess is a deadly satsuma.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:03 pm

curddled milk?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:06 pm

chases road runner off a cliff?
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Finding out Rose came back again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

amagon wrote:
Finding out Rose came back again.

That would make me regenerate!
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Shot in the back by Tolian Soran?
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Tolian....yeah!!!! star trek reference!
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

Tripping over a brick. Wink
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Falls off of the exercycle. Matt Smith's first duty: finally getting rid of the clearly quite deadly exercycle.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:04 pm

ah yes poor colin's doom...or it could have ben the carrot juisce htat mel gave hin that caused the regeneration.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 pm

ok, i'm going to be serious. i think it's going to be him saving sarah jane's life. dt is doing a cross-over on the sarah-jane adventures before the final specials. plus, she is going to be in the final two parter. rtd said the dt last word(ok, letter), is n. i for one would love it for their relationship to rekindle, and him save her from the master, and his last words as dt to be "sarah jan".....then he regenerates
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 7:44 am

That sounds heart wrenching. It would be wonderful and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
ok, i'm going to be serious. i think it's going to be him saving sarah jane's life. dt is doing a cross-over on the sarah-jane adventures before the final specials. plus, she is going to be in the final two parter. rtd said the dt last word(ok, letter), is n. i for one would love it for their relationship to rekindle, and him save her from the master, and his last words as dt to be "sarah jan".....then he regenerates

That would be very moving! Everyone thinks if he sacrifices himself for someone, it would be Rose, but Sarah Jane has a decades long history with the Doctor. A team up with the Brigadier for the episode would be perfect...or even have the Brigadier die as well!!
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:46 pm

As long as RTD doesn't muck it up with his over the top storytelling, I just want it to be memorable and not corny.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 6:35 pm

crochetowl said:

As long as RTD doesn't muck it up with his over the top storytelling, I just want it to be memorable and not corny.

i second that. for every good story we have gotten, we have gotten just as many corny moments. rtd considers himself a drama writer, but he either makes things corny(dw), or too darn depressing(torchwood). there needs to be a happy medium.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 pm

RTD does seem to want the doctor to suffer...my odd guess...last minute goodbye is that the doc will visit 4 of his companions and say goodbye to each. He will say goodbye to Rose before he met her...the timelords will have something to do with him never meeting her...ala like a War Games wipe the memory thingie...or that he "died" during the bad wolf/parting of the ways as 9 and she never meets ten. It would be the timelords way of really hitting him in the gut. Also a good guess somehow Wilf gets it- because remember Donna was told- "so sorry for your loss, the one that is to come....I do not think it was the loss of her memory. Just have a feeling these last episodes are going to be extremely dark like the last Torchwood...which I so hope they are not.
Back to top Go down
DacaZ
DacaZ

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:40 pm

I really hope they don't do a whole send off with him and each companion. I got enough of that with Journey's End. I really don't want to sit through another, "Donna, you're brilliant and Rose you're brilliant and everybody's brilliant." It's just too sappy.

I've had enough with companions coming back. DW needs to get over that concept. It was cool with Sarah Jane and K9. But every time they bring one of the new series companions back for another sentimental jaunt it cheapens the dozens of others that the Doc traveled with.

The parting with Rose was perfect. I really wish we never saw her again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.figurefanzero.com
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:37 pm

You know everyone thinks that 10 will meet his end at the master's bidding....o.k. call me weird, but some are hoping to see a the ice warriors-but i was wondering if suketh will make an appearance? Mars... you have the Ice Warriors, Suketh and well sort of the Sycorax... The other reason I'm thinking crazy is the release of the Prymaid of Mars set that came out this year...I remember before the sontarans were reintroduced in season4, they released The Sontaran Experiement..just thinkin' from a marketing standpoint it makes a little weird sense. Plus the actor who did the voice of suketh is still around....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:09 pm

He finds an old bag of jelly babies and as he pops one in his mouth well, Do I REALLY need to go into the details here?

I always thought that would be a better way for four to check out. than falling off some silly ass radio telescope gantry.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 8:44 pm

yeah never was happy with the radio telescope...but not half as bad as Colin Baker's last words carrot juice carrot juice....oh the sadness...so wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 10:30 pm

Or...maybe... he'll be suffering a relapse of spectrox toxaemia while riding a bicycle along the catwalk of a radio telescope, pursued by Time Lords shooting automatic weapons while riding a giant ranting spider. His last words before he falls off will be "This fantastic old body is wearing thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

At which point Donna will agree that, yes, he's too skinny, as he turns into Peter Cushing.

Okay, maybe I should've stuck with my original guess.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:28 pm

maybe gallifrey returns, and in punishment for him killing both them and the daleks, they force him to regenerate, like they did with #2. the master did say that the doctor was responsible for two great empires burning. perhaps the master will be looked at as a hero for bringing gallifrey back, and the doctor will be an outlaw again.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 pm

hmmm like your guess bret The doc was a renegade for a reason in the beginning... being naughty I've seen a few new photos of Matt Smith in 10's costume... costume looks a little chewed up.
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Waaaiit for it....Waaaaait fooor it.....

He is violently tossed about the tardis control room... cheers

Really Shawn? No

sorry justed watched Psych ep. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

PostSubject: Re: any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?   any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 pm

thundercats hoooooo! that will be 10's final words lakeriemonster....yet another psych reference...
Back to top Go down

any guesses as to how number ten meets his doom?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next