Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjasch
jjasch

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-02-14

DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD Empty
PostSubject: DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD   DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD EmptyThu Mar 22, 2007 11:16 pm

OK I have been thinking of this for sometime what if the time traving Doc meets up with Judge ( I AM THE LAW)DREDD. Setting: The tardis phases in to a dark torn world. the sky,darken into perpetual night. The screams of pain and tortured souls are heard. Upon hearing this The Doctor tried to despreately to escape this horrorfing site and then to find out he's trapped. Just a quick run down of the situation, For those who know Judge Dredd the poor Doctor has been pulled into Deadworld, a place where a undead fiend called Judge Death dwells. he seeks the tardis for escape to other dimentions to judge them. Ok insite Judge Death believe the the law is only broken by the living sooo life it's self is against the law, so only one way to be law abiding...kinda sucks I know. Just by chance, The Doctor is join by two, Judge Dredd and Psi Judge Anderson.......So what you think for a start.........
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD   DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD EmptyFri Mar 23, 2007 9:39 am

GO FOR IT! You gave me thoughts of using other characters in my stories as well, which I appreciate!
Back to top Go down

DOCTOR WHO/JUDGE DREDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: