Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Baker's best still to come? Empty
PostSubject: Baker's best still to come?   Baker's best still to come? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Been away from surfing the net awhile. Not quite as long as Tom Baker has been away from the Tardis, but a little while anyway. Long enough to be surprised at the loss of who news, which has apparently regenerated into something new. At any rate noticed something worthwhile there that wasn't posted here.

The 4th doctor is returning to the Tardis for further adventures! At least audio adventures. Can't tell you how exciting that is. While he probably couldn't pull off a Time Crash type of appearance on new who, audio works. He might not look like he did, but he certainly sounds like it, and that's all I need to fuel my imagin-a-tion. A new 5 part series, can't hardly wait, but I can share my impatience and the link for more info.

http://www.bbcshop.com/page/hornetsnest
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Baker's best still to come?   Baker's best still to come? EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 pm

I am also happy about mike yates returning- always felt that the poor fella did not get any closure after planet of the spiders- wonder what he has been up to at unit since he retired...should be fun! I adore Tom and he is a fantastic storyteller...looking forward to this and being greedy- more after this audio series I hope....
Back to top Go down
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Baker's best still to come?   Baker's best still to come? EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:37 pm

i dont care how old he is, when hes still got it and i would gladdly overlook his age to see him reprise his role. i saw him in those australian car commercials and thought it was awsome.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Baker's best still to come?   Baker's best still to come? EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 9:52 pm

check out his narration in bbc audio's Robot- his voice is like no other! One of a kind, that fabulous fella.
Back to top Go down

Baker's best still to come?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: