Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

gi joe the movie. Empty
PostSubject: gi joe the movie.   gi joe the movie. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:33 am

just saw the midnight showing and i loved it. funny and action packed. thought eccleston did a great job. i particularlly thought this movie did a great job of setting up the sequel.
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

gi joe the movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: gi joe the movie.   gi joe the movie. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:32 am

So it was decent? I've been a bit scared off by it (I didn't see TF2 because I thought the first was pretty blah) but I might be persuaded.
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

gi joe the movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: gi joe the movie.   gi joe the movie. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 10:56 am

Despite all the negative press and rumors surrounding the film pre-release (which, let's face it, is indicative more of the nature of the frakkin' Internet than of reality), every review I've read of it says that the film is exactly what it should be: big, bombastic fun, and on that level, it works. I'm taking my kids tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
hitman hart
hitman hart

Number of posts : 1150
Registration date : 2009-01-24

gi joe the movie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: gi joe the movie.   gi joe the movie. EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 pm

honestly jon wes i didnt really like transformers 2. i enjoyed the first one but mostly for the great fight scenes and the comedy of shia lebouf and his families interaction. i also was very dissapointed by harry potter and the half blood prince while were getting dissapointing movies of our chest. but gi joe actually had a plot mixed into the gigantic action sequences. and as i said before they did the best job of laying the seeds for a sequel ive seen in a long time. the only thing missing was the gi joe theme song. and eccleston was sooo bad it was great.
Back to top Go down

gi joe the movie.
Page 1 of 1