10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Doctor Who guest stars.......... Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm

..who would you like to see make a cameo on DW? I was watching a bio on the Osbournes and would like to see Ozzy on DW.
Back to top Go down
carrma
carrma

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 3:03 pm

The problem with having Ozzy on there is that I don't think that even the TARDIS would be able to translate his mumbling!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Sharon was already on the program. She said that Harold Saxon could "Tick my box anytime" It was edited out of the USA sci fi channel broadcasts though.
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Hoosier Whovian wrote:
Sharon was already on the program. She said that Harold Saxon could "Tick my box anytime" It was edited out of the USA sci fi channel broadcasts though.
Its on the DVD though :-)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:32 pm

I wasnt going to comment on that as I havent bought it, but was pretty certain it was there. Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
jfh100970

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 pm

I would love to see Lee Evans come back as UNIT's scientific advisor. I can see him now getting all excited as he enters the TARDIS for the first time and takes a trip to an unknown world with the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm

I was hoping for Patrick Stewart before David left, to see the two work together. But it doesn't seam likely now.
Back to top Go down
jfh100970

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:23 am

Ronpur wrote:
I was hoping for Patrick Stewart before David left, to see the two work together. But it doesn't seam likely now.

I'm sure you have, but did you ever hear the rumour that Stewart was supposed to come on as the Celestial Toymaker? I wouldn't mind seeing him do that role or any other for that matter on DW.
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:07 am

Never heard that one. The rumour I heard was The Meddling Monk. Then Rassilon. Aren't rumours great??
Back to top Go down
jfh100970

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Ronpur wrote:
Never heard that one. The rumour I heard was The Meddling Monk. Then Rassilon. Aren't rumours great??

Sometimes they're better than the real thing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:03 am

All I care about is that the characters in the story are good and not that a 'star' has come in to play it. To that end, I would have liked the Brigadier to have popped up under DT's reign and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
jfh100970

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:44 am

Although it was great to see the Brigadier in the SJA, I would've preferred to have seen him in DW. Disappointed was I especially when I don't follow the SJA as much as I do DW.

As far as guest stars are concerned, I like seeing them but I would like it more if they were absolutely essential to the plot much like Nimoy is in the new Star Trek movie. It was great watching Kylie Minogue, but she really didn't add anything by her presence. Astrid (anagram for TARDIS, how quaint RTD) could've been played by anyone. Less of that please.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 pm

affraid OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG affraid

Without saying anything, um kasterborous.com have a MAJOR photospoiler up!!!! What is really neat is the detail on something someone is wearing!

affraid OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG affraid

GAWD it is slow for who if I got all anorak jocolor about a grainy photo. Thanks to my fave newssite for putting up this, even though they do credit another one for putting it up first.
Back to top Go down
WhoMA_Joe
WhoMA_Joe

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 am

DAMM that is some thing very interesting - thanks Hoosier
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Thank Kasterborous for posting it, I just spread the news alien

And what is this Gallifrey Base that Green K-9 is talking about? I am not so well versed on all the sites on the net. No
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 am

How much can we talk about this here? I'd love to hear some of the theories inspired by the recently-leaked images, but I don't want to break any rules regarding spoilers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cmichaelhall.com
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Hoosier Whovian wrote:
Without saying anything, um kasterborous.com have a MAJOR photospoiler up!!!! What is really neat is the detail on something someone is wearing!

Was it removed? All I see is the cute girl they've got as the new companion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:02 pm

They do update almost daily. look up bedwetter spoiler, that is where the picture is at.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 pm

So... wow... I mean, that one person on the the right, yeah, that's big... but the one on the left... huge. Especially the implication of the costume... wow.[/i]
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com
mysterylad
mysterylad

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm

I've seen another image that, taken in conjuction with this one, is downright EPIC. We might be on the verge of getting some long-awaited answers to some particularly vexing questions...
Back to top Go down
forbidden_moose

Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm

might this picture have something to do with spurious morality and maser particle disseminator, and the knackers yard?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:20 pm

mysterylad wrote:
How much can we talk about this here? I'd love to hear some of the theories inspired by the recently-leaked images, but I don't want to break any rules regarding spoilers.

This is PURELY my theory. The guy on the left of that one picture could be Rassilon, Borusa, Omega, The Valeyard, or Meddling Monk. The detail on the robe he is wearing is what makes me think this way.

There was another photo of an Ood in the snow looking at Tenants Doctor on the ground. I keep thinking Logopolis for some reason. All the talk of old companions and old foes returning makes me think along those lines.

I do want to be surprised about the end of the Tenth Doctors time :doc10: . I was psyched to hear about Davros in last years finale' but even then I wanted to be surprised. affraid
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Well, I'm just going to say some stuff, and if you don't want it spoiled, DON'T READ! SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Really, I mean it!

Don't say you weren't warned.

OK, the guest star on the left is clearly a Time Lord, though as Hoosier Whovian points out, he could be any number of Time Lords, or a new character altogether. As to the Master's involvement in the story, he obviously survived his most recent death somehow (cheating death is the Master's stock-in-trade, after all)...might his return have something to do with how other Time Lords are returning as well? The other picture I've seen that, when taken in context with all this Time Lordiness going on, is one of a guy in a medieval monk's robe, which leads me to believe that the Meddling Monk is going to factor into the return of the Time Lords. His modus operandi was, after all, to change history "for the better" (as he saw it), so if any Time Lord could have found a way to survive the Time War with the intent of going back and undoing the death of the Time Lords, it would be the Monk. Did the Master and the Monk form an alliance at some point, in much the same way as the Master and the Rani were able to form a (dysfunctional) partnership, and is the fruit of that alliance the return of the Time Lords? That would make for an interesting existential crisis for the Doctor, since the Time War is supposed to be "locked" and the repercussions for breaking that lock must be dire indeed, but who wouldn't want to save their entire race given the opportunity?

I just hope that we get some answers regarding the Time War. I want to know what became of the Monk, the Rani, the War Chief, Susan, Romana, and any other Time Lords that may (or may not) have felt compelled to fight in the Time War.
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 pm

I love the idea of The Meddling Monk! I had the idea of a Time Lord manipulating my Doctor's timeline, and to state it WAS The Meddling Monk is fantastic!
Back to top Go down
mysterylad
mysterylad

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who guest stars..........   Doctor Who guest stars.......... EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Hey, I'm not saying the Meddling Monk is involved in the upcoming storyline for certain...the costume I saw might just mean that the Doctor ends up in the past at some point and meets a perfectly ordinary monk. I'm just saying there are some decent indicators, since the costume's appearance coincides with what looks to be the return of the Time Lords.
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who guest stars..........
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next