Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! Empty
PostSubject: OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!   OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Holy crap! I nearly forgot about this!

Not only do we get some new WHO this weekend but new RED DWARF as well!

Back to Earth, parts 1, 2 and 3 air April 10th, 11th, and 12th respectively on the DAVE network.

I'm in the U.S. and don't get DAVE so I'm hoping I can get these the same way I get new WHO immediately after they air. ('wink).

I just thought I'd throw this out as a reminder to any fellow Smegheads out there.

There's a few pics on the official RD site and except for Rimmer's obviously receding hairline, the guys still look pretty good in their old getups. I really hope this is a good and proper wrapup to the series moreso than "Only the good..." was.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!   OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 9:20 pm

Well I already pre-ordered the DVDs for the show (out 15-Jun on R2). This show was always a riot especially the eppie Backwards.
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!   OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 11:08 pm

CrochetOwl wrote:
Well I already pre-ordered the DVDs for the show (out 15-Jun on R2). This show was always a riot especially the eppie Backwards.

Any info on an R1 release? I haven't been able to find any myself. I'm sure it won't be long after, just wondering HOW long.
Back to top Go down
CrochetOwl

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-01-08

PostSubject: Re: OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!   OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 5:50 pm

I haven't seen anything regarding an R1 release. Look at how long it's taken Life on Mars to get released here and that's only series 1. Plus you have to take into consideration if one of the networks will air the show. It's not like it was before where public television picked these up fairly quickly. So until then it might be a long wait for it to make it into the States in some form.
Back to top Go down
Calixar
Calixar

Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!   OT: New RED DWARF this Friday! EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 11:53 pm

With all the previous episodes on DVD in R1 already, I have hopes of seeing this before long.
Of course, I will have watched it by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mikaljohnson.com

OT: New RED DWARF this Friday!
Page 1 of 1