bret_owen99
ozjenny
LakeErieMonster
CJSchmidt
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What do you think of the choice?
Brilliant!
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 24 ]
We'll see... they can always move on to 12 if it doesn't work out.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap43%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 43% [ 38 ]
HUGE mistake.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap9%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 8 ]
In Moffat we trust.
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_lcap21%Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 21% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 89

AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:48 pm

Poor TARDIS! Poor Big Ben if that's true... it was only 5 years since the last major damage!

Clavius wrote:
I'm praying someone steps up to the plate and fills her shoes

Mad Martha?
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

Rogue wrote:
Poor TARDIS! Poor Big Ben if that's true... it was only 5 years since the last major damage!

Clavius wrote:
I'm praying someone steps up to the plate and fills her shoes

Mad Martha?

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Drathro

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2007-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 11:46 am

NEW CONSOLE

Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 4473616614_a5647f6e87_o
Back to top Go down
http://www.freeconsolesandgames.co.uk
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:04 pm

I wonder how THAT'S going to translate into a playset.

They WILL make a playset of it....won't they?
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Clavius wrote:
I wonder how THAT'S going to translate into a playset.

They WILL make a playset of it....won't they?

Of course they will!no playsets like..like..no playset! No
but anyyyyway.. Very Happy
looks great and I think you can just see the top of the police box doors over the docs shoulder
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:20 pm

From a coolness standpoint, I love the look of it. But from a practical standpoint, I think The Doctor must've been high when he rebuilt this console room.

"Hmmmm. I think I'll elevate the console about 13 feet off the Tardis floor, and just for giggles, I'm going to remove ALL of the railings! So that way when we're violently buffeted around by whatever space anomaly we encounter, it increases our chances of falling from a ridiculous height. Maybe later I'll add some 6 foot tall metal spikes to the floor, because HEY, then I might get impaled on one! WOO HOO!"

I know this new Doctor is a bit of a danger junkie but this is a little nuts.
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Clavius wrote:
From a coolness standpoint, I love the look of it. But from a practical standpoint, I think The Doctor must've been high when he rebuilt this console room.

"Hmmmm. I think I'll elevate the console about 13 feet off the Tardis floor, and just for giggles, I'm going to remove ALL of the railings! So that way when we're violently buffeted around by whatever space anomaly we encounter, it increases our chances of falling from a ridiculous height. Maybe later I'll add some 6 foot tall metal spikes to the floor, because HEY, then I might get impaled on one! WOO HOO!"

I know this new Doctor is a bit of a danger junkie but this is a little nuts.

I thought the TARDIS re-built herself(around the doctors regeneration madness said the moff)hence the "what have you got for me this time?"
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:32 pm

There's a quick "blink-and-you'll-miss-it" shot in one of the preview trailers (trust me, I've step-framed through them all lol) where The Doctor is wearing welding goggles and welding something underneath the console platform. I just kind of assumed that was a scene of him in the process of rebuilding it.

If the Tards DID rebuild itself that way, then perhaps it's trying to kill him.

I know Tardis-es are grown and have a consciousness, but I was under the impression that there was only so much they could do on their own, that their relationship with their pilot was rather symbiotic in nature.
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 2:55 pm

0_o
Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 MainImage
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:10 pm

Elevated platform - check

No railings - check

Giant holes in the floor to fall into - check

Slippery glass platform floor - check

Yep, it's the Tardis of Death. Just need some alligators down those holes.

All kidding and practicality jokes aside though, from a point of view of sheer awesomeness, I totally dig the look of this new console room. Love all the stairwells that branch off the platform to rooms unknown.

Word is we're also going to see many of the other rooms of the Tardis this time around. Which is something I've wanted to see since day one. We got the "wardrobe room" in The Christmas Invasion but so far, that's been it.
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Clavius wrote:

No railings - check

All kidding and practicality jokes aside though, from a point of view of sheer awesomeness, I totally dig the look of this new console room. Love all the stairwells that branch off the platform to rooms unknown.

Word is we're also going to see many of the other rooms of the Tardis this time around. Which is something I've wanted to see since day one. We got the "wardrobe room" in The Christmas Invasion but so far, that's been it.
some one VERY reliable on GB has said they've built a library/lab.Oh and that the railings have just been removed for that photoshoot.
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:53 pm

beep wrote:
Clavius wrote:

No railings - check

some one VERY reliable on GB has said they've built a library/lab.Oh and that the railings have just been removed for that photoshoot.

Ah good to know. Y'know it's kind of like the whole no seatbelts on the Enterprise thing, considering how much they get tossed around, you'd think sooner or later...
Back to top Go down
beep
beep

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:07 pm

I'd like to see a park room in the TARDIS(a simulated outdoors park that looks,smells and feels real.) just to show how great and impossible the TARDIS is.
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

Number of posts : 1850
Registration date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Great Caesar's Ghost!!! I love this new console room. It seems more futuristic to me.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:26 pm

bah humbug!!! where's the simple leopard skin of old? or the 8th doctor's tardis? anything but this. you kids can have you're mc escher tardis, i'll take mine with hartnell, davison, or mccoy, thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Leopard skin?
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:19 am

Shaftyboy wrote:
Leopard skin?

You remember the 5th Doctor mentioned it during Time Crash. He said that he didn't like the new desktop appearance the TARDIS had, but it was better than the leopard skin one he had seen.
Back to top Go down
bret_owen99

Number of posts : 2105
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am

i'm pretty sure the leopard skin was a knock at the roundels of old. which i still miss, btw.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:25 pm

Couldn't resist:

Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 Calls
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:55 pm

bret_owen99 wrote:
i'm pretty sure the leopard skin was a knock at the roundels of old. which i still miss, btw.

Never looked at it that way before. I was thinking it was something along the lines more kinky. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jfh1970
jfh1970

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Some more new clips of The Eleventh Hour on Blogtor Who today. Beware. Here Be Spoilers! Smile
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 pm

These clips are like crack to me, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself.

OH, and I've TOTALLY gotta make me one of them Tardis bird feeders! Sweet! Cos, y'know, there's more seed on the inside.

(wait, that really doesn't make any sense)
Back to top Go down
RevClaire
RevClaire

Number of posts : 636
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 am

Clavius wrote:
These clips are like crack to me, I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself.

OH, and I've TOTALLY gotta make me one of them Tardis bird feeders! Sweet! Cos, y'know, there's more seed on the inside.

(wait, that really doesn't make any sense)

Sure it does. Y'know, little bit of seed on the outside... more seed on the inside. Until refill time comes. Then you may have a bit of instability in your feeder's dimensional transcendence matrix. Wink

ARGH TWO DAYS bounce
Back to top Go down
Thete
Thete

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Official 11th Doctor Thread    Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 am

Dunno if people have seen this. Some people might not want to. Its a clip from Vampires in Venice. Nothing particularly spoilerish, just Matt Smith being The Doc. Nice little classic series nod in there to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EsLN961CRk
Back to top Go down
Clavius
Clavius

PostSubject: The Doctor plays with CO toys!   Official 11th Doctor Thread  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:21 pm

A fun pic from "Victory of the Daleks". I don't think it's very spoilerish but still, I spoilerized it for those who want to remain "clean" until it actually airs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Official 11th Doctor Thread
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next