Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Talyn
Talyn

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-02-28

REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 Empty
PostSubject: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2007 11:22 pm

Just got this in and HAD to show it off! Havent had much time to play with it to give a good typed review yet, but here are some good pics for detail and size comparison.

And despite what some online review have said, he works fine on carpet, and hes about the size of my cats, lol. The screw covers on the left side are kind of an eyesore, but its forgivable. I plan to remove his collar (which comes off of its spot quite easily) and replace it with a real one soon.

REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_1
REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_2
REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_3
REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_4
REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_5
REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 K9_6
Back to top Go down
http://www.raynecreations.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 12:35 am

I made an impulse buy with this item. It hasnt arrived yet, but I will be putting him up for sale for anyone that is interested send me a Private message.

I am going to just devote myself to the 5" range of figures. Although the 12" Black Dalek is still a contender for collection.

I will cross post this on the trading thread.
Back to top Go down
Talyn
Talyn

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 3:07 pm

thanks for the reply...i think :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 3:34 pm

Last edited by on Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talyn
Talyn

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2007 4:27 pm

the eyes, back buttons and 3 inside lights on his side panel light up, ill get some more pics tonight. The sounds are really good clear quality too.
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptySat Mar 03, 2007 3:39 am

Hmmm.... I'm really not liking the screw covers. More and more I think I might pass on this toy. I wonder why it couldnt' have been designed differently to avoid those screws? I thought the Dalek was really well designed in that regard.
Back to top Go down
Thun
Thun

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9   REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9 EmptySat Apr 07, 2007 1:56 am

That will probably be the next thing I go after. The screw covers are more intrusive than I would have expected, but I can live with it. Thanks for the pics!

If only Character would do a voice controlled K-9 like Hasbro did with R2-D2. Now, that would be awesome!!
Back to top Go down

REVIEW/PICS - Radio Controlled K-9
Page 1 of 1