17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
exilea
exilea

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:59 pm

[quote="adsdpial"]
Radburn wrote:
I also understand that copies of the supercard are inserted in the recent Doctor Who Monopoly sets.

Can anybody here in the states verify this? I'm after one and there are none on eBay at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 pm

We just sold our last Monopoly set last night.
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Radburn

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Cheers adsdpial for the info on the 'Astronaut' card! I had considered buying the Monopoly set when it first came out but decided against it - Of course when I realised that both Top Trumps & this Monopoly was produced by Winning Moves the penny dropped. Out of the Limited Edition of 5,000 sets I purchased mine today to just get my 'Astronaut' card - Ace!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:38 pm

how many different color decks of Matt Smith as The Doctor are there of these cards? I got the blue deck.
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:28 am

MattyLover11 wrote:
how many different color decks of Matt Smith as The Doctor are there of these cards? I got the blue deck.

There is also a Black deck from 2010 - available from WHO NA Very Happy

http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=TTDWDCKBK&Category_Code=TOPTRUMPS

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 Toptrumpsdrwho5
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 am

adsdpial wrote:
MattyLover11 wrote:

There is also a Black deck from 2010 - available from WHO NA Very Happy

http://www.whona.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=W&Product_Code=TTDWDCKBK&Category_Code=TOPTRUMPS

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 Toptrumpsdrwho5

Thanks which I will get next. No others right? Just black and blue. No pun intended! Laughing
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:52 am

lol - yes just those 2 with Matt Smith - there are 3 older decks (2006 (orange), 2007 (purple) and 2008 (red)) that all have David in them.
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:03 pm

Top Trumps Dalek Collector's Set of 2 packs of 60 cards released end of 2012 with light activated Dalek Voice when opened. Mostly stock images but with a few characters we haven't seen before such as the Mara.

Top Trumps Silver Cased Series 6/7 Doctor Who has a nice selection of characters again released end of 2012 but seem's to be hard to get hold of?
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Ginger

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2010-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 pm

I saw pictures of the voice Dalek thing. Looks very cool and different from the Top Trumps we have had before.
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 am

If you have your sound turned up, this is a video of the Collectors tin being opened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7XGF2bLg6Y

- Regarding the new general deck of Doctor Who Top Trumps (Pack 6 - 2012), here are a couple of pics

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 Medscaledoctor-who-pk6-2012

and an example of the card design......

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 Medscaleweeping-angels

I understand that the new DW deck will be released in the US very soon.

Last edited by adsdpial on Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
canyonwolf

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2011-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Thanks adsdpial, are there any plans for a Supercard for this new set?
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:12 pm

You're welcome Smile - its been a little quiet of late on the whole supercard front, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and if I hear of anything I'll post.
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanks for the video it looks so cool and the new look of the cards is great. Why the change in abilities? It used to be
Height
Intelligence
Monster Rating
Darkness
Courage

now it’s

Strength
Brains
Terror
Secrets
Bravery
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:28 am

Not sure why the ability changes with the new deck.

The abilities are different too with the Collector Tin in the video above, they are Courage, Brains, Combat, Debut and Adventures, - I guess as they are better suited abilities for the 11 Doctors, Alies, Monsters and Foes all included in the Tin.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:24 am

The new Dalek Tin and "Play and Discover" Top Trumps sets will be released in the US in second quarter of this year.

Jany
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Well if anyone know's of any Supercards available for either the Dalek Collector's Tin or the Silver Case 6/7 set please let us know?

I'm bearing in mind that they released a Supercard Davros to go with the 45 Years Top Trumps so wonder if they will release one for the Dalek Collector's Tin set?
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Due out in the UK: 16/9/13 - Dr Who 50th. Anniversary Top Trumps Turbo.

Say's on the box that it features 6 Exclusive Packs with electronic turbo machine.

Can't seem to find any further info though?

More concerned that the 6 packs are just the previous 6 releases cobbled together into this set - Have to watch & wait unfortunately?
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:47 am

I heard back from Winning Moves, they say that the Turbo game is still in development – so its a little early to reveal too much at this stage, other than its "6 all-new packs, totally exclusive to that game"

For those that don't know, Top Trumps Turbo is an update of the older Top Trumps Tournament game, and Turbo uses an electronic "turbo-spinner".
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

I thought it rather early as an annoucement? It has vanished from the website I saw it on, but is still listed as a Pre-Order from the BBC.

As long as it is, as you say "6 all-new packs, totally exclusive to that game" then I will be buying a couple of copies...
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks for the news, please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
adsdpial
adsdpial

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:10 am

Here is an image of the game, although I guess the artwork may change between now and its September release?

Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 BIrFY6hCYAAS0L8
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 5:35 pm

That was the image I saw before it's disappearance & rightly as you say, the artwork is highly likely to change before final product.

Here's to a 180 brand new cards - Yay!
Back to top Go down
Radburn

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 7:02 am

There's a new picture (Updated) of the Top Trumps Turbo set floating around the net, with the Tardis on the front & a Nightmare In Silver Cyberman & Weeping Angel on blue. Winning Moves have also released a pic of the new Doctor Who Trivial Pursuit coming out as well...
Back to top Go down
Ginger
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 9:44 am

Thanks for the update; these look cool.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who Top Trumps   Doctor Who Top Trumps - Page 6 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:10 pm

Keep your eye out for a special card for the Dalek Collector's Tin.

Jany
Back to top Go down

Doctor Who Top Trumps
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next