rose theories spoiler

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
timlord

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2007-02-17

rose theories spoiler Empty
PostSubject: rose theories spoiler   rose theories spoiler EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:40 am

Possible spoiler. okay im wondering why rose was spying on the doctor/rose? imean she is jeolous type that maybe curious who hes hanging around with. but if she found a way to get ahold of the doctor i dont see her not screaming doctor!doctor! maybe its not rose but a shape shifting alien? im just puzzled by her appearance then her zapping out!i thought her story ended?what could bring her back?and how?shes workin for torchwood on alternate earth?
Back to top Go down
doctorwhofan11
doctorwhofan11

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: rose theories spoiler   rose theories spoiler EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:04 pm

ya, you got to remember though that it's sci-fi, anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: rose theories spoiler   rose theories spoiler EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 pm

It looked more like she was simply investigating the scene, much like Donna was doing in the opening of episode. Merely a coincidence they were both in the same place. I'd say the barriers are breaking down again which would point to the possibility of something coming out of the void again to either side. I wonder what enemies could be trapped in the void...
Back to top Go down
amagon
amagon

Number of posts : 2763
Registration date : 2007-02-04

PostSubject: Re: rose theories spoiler   rose theories spoiler EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 4:24 pm

gregtdj wrote:
It looked more like she was simply investigating the scene, much like Donna was doing in the opening of episode. Merely a coincidence they were both in the same place. I'd say the barriers are breaking down again which would point to the possibility of something coming out of the void again to either side. I wonder what enemies could be trapped in the void...

This pretty much explains why the you-know-whos are coming back, and since she works for TORCHWOOD....

study
Back to top Go down

rose theories spoiler
Page 1 of 1