Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive Empty
PostSubject: Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive   Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 6:06 pm

Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive
Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive Ruins_10

Coming soon?
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive   Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 10:17 am

Ooooooo! Movellans!!!
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive   Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 11:28 am

Here is a better pic someone posted on facebook. I did not notice the guns until I saw this one. And they are both female. Makes sense as they only have to do one figure sculpt. The one on the left must be the one that tries to capture the Doctor and Tyssan. Destiny was my first Dalek story I saw on TV, although Day of the Daleks and Genesis were the ones I read from the Pinnacle novels.

Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive Destin10
Back to top Go down
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive   Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:00 pm

Whooz wrote:
Here is a better pic someone posted on facebook. I did not notice the guns until I saw this one. And they are both female. Makes sense as they only have to do one figure sculpt. The one on the left must be the one that tries to capture the Doctor and Tyssan. Destiny was my first Dalek story I saw on TV, although Day of the Daleks and Genesis were the ones I read from the Pinnacle novels.

Glad the body is kind of androgynous. They could do a male face at some point.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive   Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive EmptyFri Apr 12, 2024 3:11 pm

FUNCHOMCLALA wrote:
Whooz wrote:

Glad the body is kind of androgynous. They could do a male face at some point.

I know a lot of people who do not have bomber Daleks, but I have plenty and would have liked to have the 4th Doctor with that better Shada scarf included. This was my favorite look of his Doctor.
Back to top Go down

Ruins of Skaro CO Exclusive
Page 1 of 1