14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tboneterry2
tboneterry2

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-11-17

New B&M just saw these posted Empty
PostSubject: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:37 pm

New B&M just saw these posted 10th-110
New B&M just saw these posted 8th-310
Back to top Go down
tboneterry2
tboneterry2

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:38 pm

Not what I was expecting
Back to top Go down
tboneterry2
tboneterry2

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyTue Aug 09, 2022 5:56 pm

This is the 8th Doctor & 10th Doctor sets
Back to top Go down
Ted47
Ted47

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2012-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Aug 10, 2022 5:22 pm

I think anyone who wanted these already has them. What a shame.
Back to top Go down
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyThu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 am

I think the Dalek sets will sell. The Doctor sets? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 4:16 pm

These are the two sets I'll be looking out for.  I've got all the variations of 8th and 10th that I need.
New B&M just saw these posted Histor10
New B&M just saw these posted Histor11

I've been waiting years to get a second Machine Gun Death to the Daleks figure. The all clear Lightwave Dalek will go nice with the previous partial clear version.
Back to top Go down
tboneterry2
tboneterry2

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyFri Aug 12, 2022 4:25 pm

The dalek sets are awesome.
Back to top Go down
amckinney
amckinney

Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 12:30 pm

Looks like two of the rarest Daleks are coming out again (the Death one and the Planet Dalek Supreme). I'm glad for those folks who missed them, but as with the K-1 Robot, these rereleases make the originals a little less scarce/valuable. Glad I didn't pay collector's prices for any of those!

Those Doctor sets? Yawn. There have been so many Doctor variants over the years that I'm sure pretty much no-one wants a set containing three of the same character. Doctor variants are only really acceptable to me if they're paired with something genuinely new, like a Companion or non-Dalek monster.
Back to top Go down
FUNCHOMCLALA
FUNCHOMCLALA

Number of posts : 1379
Registration date : 2007-02-06

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Aug 17, 2022 5:20 pm

You know, I would like some silly variants, like Hartnell in panama hat or cowboy hat, or Troughton in stovepipe. I am actually surprised something like this hasn't been done before.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptySat Aug 20, 2022 4:44 pm

The clear Dalek could also serve as the one from Revelation of the Daleks. I wish they'd make an official one, although that would require sculpting the mutant inside. (It's been a while since I watched that story, I seem to recall there was a scene with a guy's face on the mutant inside?)
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 11:03 pm

New B&M just saw these posted Doctor10

Poor old Arthur Stengos. Really hoping that when we get to Revalation of the Daleks that there is room to fit his head in a clear casing.
Back to top Go down
skifflebits
skifflebits

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2015-12-02

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 7:04 pm

squishy wrote:
Poor old Arthur Stengos.  Really hoping that when we get to Revalation of the Daleks that there is room to fit his head in a clear casing.
One of the 3D printing hobbyists did a model of the incubator from "Revelation." Turns out it's way more complicated than we realized. There's basically a Davros-style chair inside that transparent Dalek, so to do it as a figure you'd need may more than just a head.

I think the model might be up on the 3dprintingdoctorwho.com site, or something similar?
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyThu Sep 29, 2022 6:06 pm

Looks like these sets are now hitting the shelves of B+M stores over in the UK. Hoping that WhoNA can work their magic to get a few sets imported over here. Although, truth be told, the History of the Dalek sets are the only ones I really need. But there could be a young collector out there who doesn't have 6 to 23 different versions of the 10th Doctor in a drawer at home. He's an army builder, I tell you.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 10:45 am

Now in-stock here, although limited quantities with more on the way.  Scored what I needed from WhoNA!  Thank you!

Edit: And within 30 minutes Keith already has my order being shipped. Great service!
Back to top Go down
Jay_prn
Jay_prn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 9:46 am

History of the Daleks gone already 😭
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:20 pm

The official announcement was that WhoNA expected "more sets soon". There were relatively few History of the Dalek sets so hopefully those are the additional sets still on the way.
Back to top Go down
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 12:40 am

I didn't see anything here about the Creation of the Daleks 2 pack.  Davros and the first Dalek, with removable arm & gun and detachable wires for them.

Not sure if I'm interested as I have the Genesis 4 pack, although that set's "first Dalek" doesn't have the removable wires.

Back to top Go down
Jay_prn
Jay_prn

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2021-10-20

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 9:35 am

I can’t find this set on either CO’s or the B&M’s websites. Any suggestions on how to get it?
Back to top Go down
skifflebits
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 5:35 pm

Those two most recent History of the Daleks sets #9 and #10 sold out fast. Anyone know if WhoNA plans to get more in? Just hoping to avoid the eBay scalpers.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:09 pm

Jay_prn wrote:
I can’t find this set on either CO’s or the B&M’s websites. Any suggestions on how to get it?

The new History of the Daleks sets (Genesis and Destiny) as well as the Davros/Dalek Creation Set are all brand new and haven't hit the shelves in the UK yet.

Same goes for the new Bradley 1st Doc/TARDIS set, the Ninth Doctor 3-pack, and 13th Doctor 3-pack.

The whole Fall 2022 lineup is shown here and should be arriving to the UK soon.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 11:08 am

I really want this Bradley Doctor/TARDIS set...
New B&M just saw these posted DB-2

...kinda want this 9th Doc set too...particularly for the holo Doc...although I wish they had reused the New Earth Rose rather than the awful disco Rose...
New B&M just saw these posted 9th-12L
Back to top Go down
Scary
Scary

Number of posts : 7495
Registration date : 2010-11-12

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 8:24 am

Got my hands on the 8th Doctor set a few weeks ago. So good to finally have a NOTD figure.

Mixed feelings on the upcoming sets though. Can't wait for a Genesis Davros again (sold my first one many moons ago). Might pick up a Destiny set too. But otherwise, not really bothered about the rest... Bradley Doctor is really cool, don't get me wrong, but I'm a 'one version of each Doctor on the shelf' kind of guy so not really sure how I'd fit Bradley in.

My real distaste is for the 9th Doctor set. I was really excited for this, being one of my favourite Doctors, but not impressed with them using the old 2005 sculpt of Rose again. No interest in hologram figures. And as for the new Eccleston, why a new head sculpt? Not only does it not look better the original we've always had but it will have cost CO money to make a new head that we could have had on another new character? Likewise we're getting a new Yaz head sculpt for no reason. Seems like a waste to me.

But ignoring that, I'm really excited for Davros and glad they're re-releasing such a highly sought after figure!
Back to top Go down
https://www.doctorwhofigures.com
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 12:03 pm

My understanding back in the day was that Billie did not like the New Earth sculpt and so they have been restricted with what they can do. Something similar with Christopher. I do like having a Hologram, but I sold my play set years ago, otherwise I would have him standing in it being "Fantastic!"
Back to top Go down
skifflebits
skifflebits

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 4:01 pm

Thanks to WhoNA for the product updates.

I highly recommend you all pick up that Eighth Doctor set. It's really good.

Fingers crossed for November sets...
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

PostSubject: Re: New B&M just saw these posted   New B&M just saw these posted EmptyThu Dec 01, 2022 4:29 pm

Got my sets from WhoNA!

All except for that Bradley First Doctor and TARDIS. Need to figure out how to get that one as it sounds like WhoNA hasn't gotten any yet. Not sure if it may still come later or what.
Back to top Go down

New B&M just saw these posted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: