Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thun
Thun

Number of posts : 1301
Registration date : 2007-04-04

It's been awful quiet... Empty
PostSubject: It's been awful quiet...   It's been awful quiet... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 6:29 am

It's been awfully quiet on the action figure front lately. Not a peep since the Silurians. I'm taking it as certainty that we will get the new Doctor and probably companion/s, but apart from internet rumors, has anybody heard anything? My collecting hopes are like the Sacred Flame in Brain of Morbius.
Back to top Go down
Beamus
Beamus

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-09-04

PostSubject: Re: It's been awful quiet...   It's been awful quiet... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 12:42 pm

I'm sure there are some new figures coming. I believe something will be officially announced soon. I think the global supply chain issues and now inflation pressures have caused delays. With the inflation issues, I'm afraid they are going to end up pricing the new releases out of a lot of people's budgets as they have to cut back on entertainment purchases. Sadly, it could be the start of a death spiral for the figures. It will be interesting to see if RTD can breathe new life into them.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: It's been awful quiet...   It's been awful quiet... EmptyMon Jul 04, 2022 2:17 pm

I just don't give a crap anymore.
Back to top Go down
jonwes
jonwes

Number of posts : 4627
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: It's been awful quiet...   It's been awful quiet... EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 9:23 pm

I'm hopeful RTD's return will re-energize Who and it's fanbase. I know I'm the most excited for Doctor WHo that I have been in eons. It'd be great if we could get more figures, including new sculpts. I put out my full collection and it really is great. Hopefully we'll get a distributor again in the US that brings prices down, too.
Back to top Go down

It's been awful quiet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: