Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!   Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 2:40 pm

from the Doctor Who News site...

Big Finish Productions, in association with BBC Studios, today announced the long-awaited return of Christopher Eccleston as the Ninth Doctor in a brand new series of audio adventures.

First seen on screen in 2005, Christopher Eccleston’s Ninth Doctor introduced a whole new generation of fans to Doctor Who.

Now he's back, with a brand-new series of twelve full-cast audio adventures in space and time, due to be released across four box sets, starting with volume one in May 2021.

Story details, writers and additional guest cast are being kept under wraps at present but this Doctor Who audio series promises to be, once again, the trip of a lifetime.

full article here...

https://www.doctorwhonews.net/2020/08/christopher_eccleston_returns_to_doctor_who_for_big.html

Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! RCidFVf
Back to top Go down
hispro
hispro

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!   Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 4:07 pm

I really didn't believe this would ever happen, but I'm thrilled that it is! I've always wished we had gotten more of the Ninth Doctor, as I felt that Eccleston was very good in the part. I hope that Billie is with him in at least a few of the new stories.
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicalproductionsinc.com
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!   Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 4:17 pm

When I met him last year at Louisville Supercon, he was asked about doing the BF audios during his Q&A panel, and he said quite plainly and bluntly that he'd LOVE to do them of they asked him too. All they had to do was call, and he'd be right there to do them.

My wife IMMEDIATELY tweeted to Nick Briggs this while we were sitting there...lol

I think that after having gotten help with his issues and having written his book about his personal struggles, he's come to terms with a lot of things.

I know from my experience meeting him and chatting with him myself, that he's a much happier place these days...he's enjoying meeting the fans, he's embracing his DW history, and he's just more relaxed and generally happy.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!   Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!! EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Looking forward to these, I am glad Big Finish is finally getting some Doctors from the New Series instead of trying all these work arounds
Back to top Go down

Christopher Eccleston returns to Doctor Who For Big Finish!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Audios, Books & Comics-
Jump to: