Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)

Go down 
4 posters

Rate Ascension of the Cybermen
Oh, BRILLIANT!!!
S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_lcap20%S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Good!
S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_lcap40%S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Okay...
S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_lcap40%S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Bad!
S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_lcap0%S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
AWFUL!!!
S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_lcap0%S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)   S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 9:36 pm

Discuss!
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)   S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 9:24 pm

I will take a risk and hope that the season finale ends up being good. The new series is batting about 0.181 so far with these so I'm ready to be severely disappointed next week.

But this week was pretty exciting. The escape saucer with Yaz and the old dude finding a shop full of decent looking Cybermen. The flying Cyberheads were really stupid, but that's only one terrible decision. Oh, and I've decided I really hate the Lone Cyberman. Really annoying and I'm hoping the real Cybermen knock his stupid block off. Did I mention the flying Cyberheads were really stupid?

Wait, maybe "Good!" was too high of praise for this week. Oh well, I'm committed now. Although after now watching the trailer for next week it's looking like a train wreck is coming. Cybermen versus the Master on Gallifrey can't be a good thing. Can it?
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)   S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 3:45 am

Poor writing for a so so story.

Still love the Companion trio and would be BEYOND PISSED if any of them die or are converted.
The new Cybermen design is fantastic and I’m hoping for some figures soon.

I’m betting we won’t like what the finally has to offer UNLESS
Jodie is killed and regenerates into Doctor Ruth.
Back to top Go down
Just Scott
Just Scott

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2012-01-11

PostSubject: Re: S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)   S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Hey guys....

It has been a while.

I have not been the biggest fan of the Chibnall/Jodie years.

His writing has been dreadful and Jodie has been out of her depth. She is a great actor but this is not the role for her.

Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)   S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm

In the spirit of equal rights.
He sucks and she sucks.
Back to top Go down

S12 E09: Ascension of the Cybermen (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1