Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Macra!!!!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DWFAN1974
DWFAN1974

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-05-14

Macra!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macra!!!!!!   Macra!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2019 9:33 am

Winter wrote:
Well, as for the Logo, you can always print out a spine with the original logo and just cover it up with double sided tape...

Yeah i've already come up with a fix for that one, i'm in the process of making a template out of one of the older dvds, and i'm gonna use it to make all the covers match the original versions....Shada, Power of the Daleks, and Macra with Classic (USA) DVD Covers in black like they should be Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/groups/158006658131453/
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Macra!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macra!!!!!!   Macra!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 5:06 am

DWFAN1974 wrote:
Winter wrote:
Well, as for the Logo, you can always print out a spine with the original logo and just cover it up with double sided tape...

Yeah i've already come up with a fix for that one, i'm in the process of making a template out of one of the older dvds, and i'm gonna use it to make all the covers match the original versions....Shada, Power of the Daleks, and Macra with Classic (USA) DVD Covers in black like they should be Smile
sounds cool, love custom covers. You will have to post a finished pic. so we can all enjoy your work:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Macra!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Home Media & Multimedia-
Jump to: