Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

WEBSITE REDESIGN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5729
Registration date : 2007-02-01

WEBSITE REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: WEBSITE REDESIGN   WEBSITE REDESIGN EmptyTue Sep 18, 2018 10:47 am

Just an alert; the store website is being IMPROVED.

We are improving the navigation of the website; you will see the bar on the side.

Please note, while we are working on this, it may appear less-than-appealing, but hopefully this will improve overall functionality and usefulness.

Your comments are MORE than welcome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://whona.forumotion.com
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2269
Registration date : 2008-07-16

WEBSITE REDESIGN Empty
PostSubject: Re: WEBSITE REDESIGN   WEBSITE REDESIGN EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 6:24 pm

I've ordered once or twice and the website is getting better. Suggestions I'd like to make include:

1. Your Twitter feed on the home page is hidden down in the bottom left corner. I missed it for the longest time by just not knowing to scroll down far enough. And that you need to scroll down the categories separate from the main page. I'd suggest moving it up since you've often got new product announcements that I sometimes forget about when loading a cart. (Shame on me for not joining Twitter and only checking it on your homepage).

2. The overall page seems to be much larger. When I'm using a small screen it takes nearly forever to scroll to the bottom of a page to see all the product listings. Even on a larger monitor the way the bottom rows of product don't appear until you scroll all the way down causes me to miss items. I'm going back and forth trying to find things more often with the redesign. Not sure if I couldn't see more products at once with the old setup or if that's just my imagination.

Overall the redesign is good, it just seems like there is always more along the bottom of my monitor that I'm missing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WEBSITE REDESIGN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Service Discussion :: Service Announcements & Suggestions-
Jump to: