Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

B&M 3rd Doctor and TARDIS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whooz

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: B&M 3rd Doctor and TARDIS    Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Here are a few images of the B&M exclusive 3rd Doctor and TARDIS set.  It is AMAZING! I feel like I am watching The Three Doctors when I look at it.  It does have a, what is best described as a waxy sheen to it. There is NO phone behind the sign cubby, it is just a panel on this version. As you can see inside, you 'could' modify this thing to light up, but as the Doctor during this time rarely had it flying through Time and Space I have no desire to do that myself. The Third Doctors lips do look as if he just walked in from the cold though, but it isn't a deal breaker for me.  And all of these pictures are Copyrighted to KKamm Design and cannot be reproduced on any other sites besides here and doctorwhotoys(dot)net. If I find them showing up other places I WILL delete this post.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: B&M 3rd Doctor and TARDIS    Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:33 pm

Thanks for posting. I'm disappointed only in the presence of the parts / design that show it used to have electronics. I just hope we can get them in the US at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
djdwtw101785

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2014-12-03

PostSubject: Re: B&M 3rd Doctor and TARDIS    Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:14 pm

I finally got mine set yesterday. It so funny that a batteries pack in the back even though it non electronic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

B&M 3rd Doctor and TARDIS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: