Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Where should we post season 4 eps discussion?

Go down 
2 posters

RTD did what?! What!? WHAT?! I've got to soapbox NOW in the SPOILER THREAD.
Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Vote_lcap100%Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
I have seen the future of other viewers viewing and can not reveal it to keep the space time continuum in place, so I'll wait until the day comes when all have seen and post in the EPISODE DISCUSSION area.
Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Vote_lcap0%Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Empty
PostSubject: Where should we post season 4 eps discussion?   Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 10:10 pm

The hour approaches for the viewers who view who before ...well, maybe not you.

Many of us watched last year before SciFi aired Season 3 and discussed eps in the spoiler thread like we have going for Season 4. This year S4 will air like Torchwood did on BBCA with about a 2-3 week delay between BBC and SciFi showings. With this in mind and to keep it fair for all, I ask, do we discuss eps in the spoiler thread, or do we wait and post in episode discussion?

I'm posting this poll for a couple of reasons....

1. I wanted to ask that we all follow the same rules before the eps air. If all our in agreement in which place, I would request the admins close this poll saturday 4/5 when season 4 premiers on BBC and keep any spoiler posts in the area we all agree to post in. And of course refer any posters who need it to our decision.

2. Just wanting to keep it from being spoiled for those that don't want it to be, even if accidentally done.
Back to top Go down
mumbojumbo21
mumbojumbo21

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where should we post season 4 eps discussion?   Where should we post season 4 eps discussion? EmptyThu Apr 03, 2008 10:19 am

Well, I would think either way, you'll have threads talking about the episodes which will include spoilers regardless of where you put it.

At another message board, we basically made one thread for each episode and when the Americans catch up they can read and post in those threads.
Back to top Go down
http://www.libriumarcana.com/phpBB2/

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: