Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store
Share | 

Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 6484
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:31 pm

New Second Doctor treasures arrived today in the form of the White Robot and the Kroton...

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
squishy

Number of posts : 2226
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:32 pm

Are Krotons really that big? Can't recall if there are any really good reference scenes within the story that show them to be 11'-0" tall.

The director also kept most of the shots up high on the Kroton to avoid showcasing their "skirts" down below. Top half is pretty awesome, but the bottom half...

That White Robot looks good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:18 pm

I haven't watched the serial in a while to remember if we really see a Kroton standing directly right next to a person on the same flat surface.

I think that the Doctor and Zoe are in a small platform with that control console thingy...

Even so...Eaglemoss has up to this point done an excellent job in making these accurate, so I trust that maybe they actually were this tall?  After all...there's no head in the "head" as that part of the costume rotated, so the person inside had to be fully inside the "body" part.  Additionally, the figurine base on the Kroton is taller than that of the Doctor, and Patrick and Wendy were kind of short anyway.

I guess I need to re-watch The Krotons again real soon...  Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:33 pm

Warriors of the Deep armored Silurian arrived today...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:42 pm

All the Doctor collections on the first page are updated, aside from adding the Spearhead Auton to the Third collection and the red Paradigm Dalek Drone to the Eleventh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:34 pm

My Power of the Daleks Second Doctor figurine arrived today, and he looks spectacular!  Absolutely LOVE this one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:10 pm

The Doctor Falls Mondasian Cyberman arrived today!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!   Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:19 pm

Behold...!  The terrifying Mandrel...!!! Laughing

I'm gonna name it "Barbara" Wink

All joking aside, I think it looks really good...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Show off your Eaglemoss figurines!!!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Collecting-
Jump to: