27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 2:11 pm

This TV Movie console is a thing of beauty...
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 8th-K
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 11:17 pm

That does look nice. I had thought about getting the Five Doctors console, but never pulled the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:26 am

SeaDevil wrote:
This TV Movie console is a thing of beauty...
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 8th-K

Yes a must have for sure.

Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 8:39 pm

#206 Borad ("Timelash")
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Borad-fig

#207 Weaponized Security Dalek ("Revolution of the Daleks")
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Drone

#208 Raston Warrior Robot ("The Five Doctors")
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Whouk208_us_1

#209 Impaled Cyberman ("The Five Doctors")
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Cyberman-1
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 4:29 pm

Special #29 Gravis ("Frontios")
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Garvis
(I don't know why this is a special edition and not a regular edition...the Tractators aren't that much bigger than the humans...)
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2021 5:02 pm

Oooooh, I like that Gravis! 

On a side note, the latest DWM has one of those TARDIS Diorama's again and this time it is of the 5th Doctor's!  I need to pick that issue up just for that part of it.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 pm

New reveals...

Junk console from "The Doctor's Wife"
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Junk

Modasian Cyberman mega figure from "The Doctor Falls"
Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 Mega-cyb
Back to top Go down
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2018-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:52 pm

Special # 30 Doctor Who Cleaner Robot Figurine from Paradise Towers is up for sale - and it's $ 69.96! I know that must be the wrong price, its twice the price of other specials!
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:11 am

Was the extension number announced(225?) or are they just producing these until whenever now?

Quick wishlist

Time Lord 3 pack
Galifreyan Guards
Black and White Guardians
Jackson Lake Doctor
The Watcher
Kameleon
Domed Capital City (The Citidel)
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyFri May 13, 2022 5:49 pm

Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 9-D9-C438-E-A863-475-F-8-DD7-5292-C41-FF5-E8

One down
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 6:14 pm

It appears that Eaglemoss has filed for bankruptcy and you can no longer order from there web site as of today. A great pity I never managed to get everything I wanted from them but I do have a great deal
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2022 10:33 pm

WOW What a crushing thing to hear soooo close to some kind of end to The Doctor Who line with 220 - 250.

darn I was reading recently about them falling behind on subs and stuff but wasn’t sure how bad things were.

Hopefully the announced figs can see release somehow.

I need the Black Guardian,Santa,and 1 or 2 more to call it a wrap if it is the End.

Maybe Eaglemoss can regenerate into HeroCollector and still give us 2 or 3 more years to get us to 250 and a proper finale with a Domed Capital of Galifrey set.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:54 am

Yeah, I was stunned when I first read the news which was on a Star Trek site. I knew they were spreading their wings with all these new licenses which no doubt is now all in limbo.

I had some interest in eventually getting the Stargate ships and possibly some Space: 1999 ones as well but now that all done and over until hopefully something is sorted out.

Still the last major Dr. Who licensee to go into bankruptcy if I remember correctly was BBC audio go who were doing the TARGET books. The managed to continue under new management but at least one title "An Unearthly Child" was caught in the mess and has never been released.

I had really hoped to get a Bessie and a Whomobile from Eaglemoss before they closed the range. Now I wonder if ill ever manage to fill some of my holes.

Still, it was a great run, and I am thankful for what I got from them over the years.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 12:37 pm

*whew*

Glad I ordered and got my Mega Mondasian Cyberman when I did (and at the amazing deal I got)!  That was close!

I did still have Salamander that had yet to be fulfilled, and the preorders for the Fendahl set, Skaak on Horseback figurine, and a red TRON lightcycle on preorder.

All in all...this is terribly disappointing news.  They were a great supporter of DW and had a great run.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 2:32 pm

The last time a major Dr. Who merchandiser wen under was audio go around the 50th anniversary. Still, I missed out on stuff at the end for the most part. I had passed on the Mega Daleks and such by choice but oh I do wish I could have gotten some of odds and ends I had put off. Still, I defiantly cannot complain about what we got from Eaglemoss that is for sure. They took up after Character Options stopped back then and really took things to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 3:58 pm

The other day I could have gotten Nomad for $22.00 four of the early Enterprises and another ship for super cheap, but I was looking at was else was on sale, and when I went to check out the prices had gone up!  I am disappointed I cant get Nomad now, since it was a shop exclusive and the website is on "maintenance" Mad
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2485
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 5:52 pm

Is there any indication yet if the company is going to operate under bankruptcy (maybe after some suspension of time to re-organize), or if it is all just going to be liquidated? Maybe that news hasn't leaked out yet.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2022 8:15 pm

Nothing new announced to day, Everything has gone silent on the Eaglemoss front. If its like other bankruptcy's stuff will no doubt sit and collect dust in a warehouse until some one buys it all and decides to sell it off.

The bad thing about Eaglemoss is as they for the most part sold there stuff exclusively its not like you can pop around the corner to the local sci fi / fantasy shop and pick up stock left on the shelf like with other licensees.

The fact that (according to the Star Trek sites I first saw the news on) they disconnected there customer service email address, phone lines, as well as there Facebook pages and such tells me they are not opening up again any time soon.

I would love to be proved wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Beamus
Beamus

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2019-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 10:10 am

I read a story yesterday that they are waiting for an administrator to take over. But there were hopes the company could be reorganized rather than liquidated, kind of the difference between a Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy. So maybe there is hope. I have many of the Doctor Who figures, but had subscribed to the Star Trek Starship line. There were signs they were having problems. First they stopped sending the magazines and said you could download them instead. That part of their website is still up. Then I got a notice they were going to accelerate the shipments of the Star Trek ships. Sadly, there were errors in their last two shipments. I got an email that they had sent the corrected shipment the day they shut down.
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 11:34 am

I was able to grab a classic Cylon Raider from the 'Great River" yesterday for only $25.00 like five minutes before it went back up to almost $50!  Only thing I need to find is the Classic Viper.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2022 4:13 pm

Hopefully things will work out but when a company in addition to stopping taking new orders closes down there phone lines and email address's so that current customers with out standing orders can not contact them it wrong.

It tells me they have sadly sacked the people who were answering the phones and responding to those emails
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2022 2:41 pm

Brain of Davros wrote:
Was the extension number announced(225?) or are they just producing these until whenever now?

Quick wishlist

Time Lord 3 pack
Galifreyan Guards
Black and White Guardians
Jackson Lake Doctor
The Watcher
Kameleon
Domed Capital City (The Citidel)

Horror At Fang Rock Set
Harry Sullivan
State of Decay Set

Wow this really stinks to think we were so
close to a great ending for the line.

I’d love to see Doctor Who magazine
jump into releasing a few figurines
a year to close things out.

Eaglemoss’s picks for upcoming characters
wasn’t the best imo but I’m sure after these
we would have seen some Classics

Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 2798-AF08-DEE6-45-CD-8955-16-B53-BCBDD2-A

Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 DB78-FE45-5-BFE-4-E24-BF86-FAE91-C761-A49

Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2022 2:12 am

Well, I went through Whona's Eaglemoss collection and did manage to pick off a few that I had missed over the years for one reason or another

Revolution of the Daleks set (last one in stock)
#041 Half Faced Man
#093 Bomb Dalek
#098 Cyber Controller
#112 Red Skittle Dalek
Castrovlava 5th Doctor set

At least I now have all of the Doctor companion sets and I did like the Dalek from Revolution of the Daleks even though I am not impressed with the costumes for the 13th Doctor and Captain Jack.

Still only 21 more to play catch up prior to number #200 and then it's any body's guess on the Nu Who figurines that came after that.

I have an Excell spread sheet I had created to list everything I had and needed. But naturally never filled in the name's for what was coming after #200 bar the Classic series figurines.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 7:20 pm

Best I can tell, the last issue sent to UK subscribers was #215 Styggron.  Otherwise, The last special released was the Cleaner, the last mega was the Mondasian Cyberman, and all the consoles announced got released.

The Cleaner, the Mega Mondasian Cyberman, the junk console, and the 9th/10th console never made it over to the UK, but they got the regular issues up to #215.

Here in the States, we got the regular issues up to #208 Raston Warrior Robot (although the US shop never listed #207 Weaponised Security Drone Dalek) and nothing offered after that.

To my knowledge, this is where we stand with what was actually made until everything shut down.
Back to top Go down
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 23 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 8:57 pm

If anyone is interested, we just obtained a large assortment of Eaglemoss figures, including some of the specials.

CLICK HERE
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com

Eaglemoss Question
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next