Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Who North America Online Store

Eaglemoss Question

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1200
Registration date : 2007-02-09

Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:41 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
The Eaglemoss store has the console available now...and the K-9 special...
Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 211248_1207366_1
Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 85883172-244e-4e3b-b497-f8f6db72993b
...go get 'em...!!

Wow SeaDevil you are the best!!!!!! Thanks for posting this! I usually check the site every day or 2 and actually put in order earlier today for stuff I needed for months now.It figures these pop up after I put in the order but I’m not mad since I still got free shipping and the 25% off using promo code GIFTLIST.

Thanks again and Merry Christmas Everyone!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:45 pm

I spent $160 on Eaglemoss today yikes!

Picked up

The Monk
1st Doctor version 2
2nd Doctor version 2
Imperial Dalek
4th Doctor - Logopolis
K-9
2x Tardis Consoles

Oh and a Harry Potter Dementor which looks so cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 6701
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 6:56 pm

I found a pic of the Zarbi...
Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 1013236691_tp
...totally awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:39 pm

lol Antman
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 7:33 pm

This is what everything looks like together.  Found this pic on the DW Merch site.
Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 Consol-figure-750
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2018 1:34 pm

Can’t wait

Edit

Just got them all and they are beautiful! So so nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2018-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Dos anyone know why the Eaglemoss USA site doesn't have the latest, current UK releases? Just slow to get stock?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:40 pm

Yes. They can be very slow sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 5:56 pm

SeaDevil wrote:
Yes. They can be very slow sometimes.

Thanks. Is it the same with the "missing" figures? Some older ones like the Clockwork Robots, Hydroflax and a few others aren't listed at all.

BTW There are many listed as still available in the UK site but out of stock at the US site. Do they ever restock items?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 6:10 pm

They do restock from time to time. The US store is really hit-or-miss sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 11:30 am

So, now that S11 is done, what's in the pipes for Whittaker's first season? Aside from the Jodie figurine.

I think I read that they were slow on s11 subjects because the production team was so slow/reluctant to give out advanced information, but were working on a Tim Shaw.

I presume a Kerblam droid and the Resolution Dalek would be the most logical choices -- the Dalek especially.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TinDogRory
TinDogRory

Number of posts : 1442
Registration date : 2010-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 7:10 pm

Tim Shaw, Kerblam Man (could do two: the Delivery Man and the Warehouse bots), "DIY Dalek" w/ Recon Dalek Mutant. A Pting would make sense but the scale would be odd and would need to come with something else.

I would think a Graham, Ryan & Yas set would make sense.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aykfpod.com
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1210
Registration date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 4:05 am

Ordered the TARDIS Console and a few others today. Lets hope they do something silly now that we had a season with pretty much no new monsters and they release some more classic figurines
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 8:45 am

I’ll gladly take

Black Guardian
White Guardian
Sutekh on Throne
Romana I & II
Peter Cushing Doctor
Time Lord Borusa
Galifreyan Guard
Kamelion
Rutan
The Rani
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:54 am

Bob1963 wrote:
Ordered the TARDIS Console and a few others today. Lets hope they do something silly now that we had a season with pretty much no new monsters and they release some more classic figurines

The twitter feed mentioned working on a Tim Shaw, but also mentioned that, since the crew was reluctant to give out upcoming production details, it won't be soon. My vote for S11 releases would be the Kerblam Delivery Droid and, of course, the Resolution Dalek.

My classic who votes are: Mavic Chen, Celestial Toymaker, Menoptera, Primord, Sutekh, Krynoid (or Axon, same costume repainted lol) Sunmakers Collector, Nimon, Doctor/Meglos, White Guardian (from Ribos), Black Guardian (from Mawdryn Undead). and Sil. The Specials I'd love are:The Macra, Invasion Cybercontrol, Drashig, Fendahl w Fendaleen and The Mara.

But what I really want are Time Lord renegades: Monk, War Chief, Drax, Goth or Borusa in full time lord crest outfit, Valyard, Azmael, Rani, Eric Roberts Master and Missy. They especially need to finish out the Masters and/or make them a box set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 4:37 am

The console is sold out on the US Eaglemoss site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 5:31 pm

They got in the 3 companion sets (which I ordered) - they're still in stock.

They also got in the Stone Dalek, 2008 Cyberleader and Pig Slave and those three are already sold out - even the pig slave. I do want that stone dalek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:37 pm

Neil Corry posted this pic on twitter...

Spoiler:

...stating that "Some are neither finished nor approved (esp Jamie, 12th Doctor and Bill), and one is masked as I'm hoping #150's figurine will be a nice surprise. (It's not Missy.)"

I'm thinking that the Ninth Doctor and Captain Jack, as well as the Twelfth Doctor and Bill are companion sets...with Jamie to be paired up with an unseen Second Doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:21 pm

Beautiful stuff!!! SUTEKH!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:31 am

Yes! Sutekh at last. And the terror Auton! Sil looks good too. I wonder what the omitted mystery figure is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 9:57 am

Maybe Fur Coat Troughton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 11:21 am

Its been mentioned that Jamies wore that in Tomb and Abominable Snowmen, so Troughton Fur coat is def a possibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:12 pm

Koquillion, Destroyed Dalek and Ice Warrior are now up in the Eaglemoss USA store.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
metaluna mutant
metaluna mutant

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 5:42 pm

Zarbi finally up in the Eaglemoss US Store. They also finally got 2 of the missing figurines I've never seen in US store before: Clockwork Robot and Mondasian Cyberman. They also restocked a few others, old and new ones.

Still no King Hydroflax, or any other "rare" daleks . Odd that of all the "rare daleks" the US store only ever stocked the "Embryo technician/Scoop Dalek" from Power and no others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 9:55 pm

The Dalek Prime Minister there shows it as a pre-order, but they shipped mine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Eaglemoss Question
Page 14 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Product Discussion :: Toys & Releases-
Jump to: