27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob1963
Bob1963

Number of posts : 1276
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:38 pm

I did some catching up on July 5th I grabbed a bunch of older ones that I had skipped over as well as the Monoid. Great sale prices this weekend.

And I am so looking forward to what they have coming from the Classic era over the next few month's. C O you really blew it didn't you
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 7:30 pm

and par to the course Eaglemoss screwed up and sent me the wrong magazines to go with the Axon and Monoid. So I emailed them politely and asked them to send me the proper magazines when they catch there breath. . . .

Seriously though this is the second time they have screwed up an order like this on me.
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:38 am

That is unfortunate. They actually got my order correct this time! 2nd Doc, Axon and Monoid all with corresponding magazines. These ones are very nicely painted with no flaws. The magazines are great too, with lots of really nice photos, articles and interviews. I hope they get the correct ones out to you. Now I just need Robot Mummy, Linx and a couple Daleks to catch up before the new wave hits.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CMB76
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:53 pm

yeah I wound not have minded if they screwed up some of the other characters but not the Monoid and the Axon. Last time they made this misstate they sent me the correct magazine and duplicate figures so perhaps Ill end up with an extra Moniod and Axon.

I notice there is still a sale going on over the summer and some of what I consider minor new who characters are on sale, might grab a few more this pay day
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
I notice there is still a sale going on over the summer and some of what I consider minor new who characters are on sale, might grab a few more this pay day

Yeah...I passed on the Handbot, Chantho, and Whisperman because I simply didn't care at all to have them, but at less than $9 a pop...I might just go ahead and pick them up. Then the only other ones in the series I passed on were the Tritovore and the Beast special edition, which they don't have anyway and still wont care if I never get.

I still wish there was some affordable way to get the subscription-only Rare Dalek series issues. I only have the first three, and THAT was lucky.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 3:08 am

Some of those are the ones I picked up last week some I still need. When the price drops below $10 I give some of what I consider the lesser characters a chance to earn a shot on my shelf
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:13 pm

I pulled the trigger and got the Handbot, Chantho, and Whisperman during this sale...so now i'm all caught up on the ones I passed on...except for the Tritovore and the Beast...which I can still live without.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 2:00 am

I may put in an order this weekend depends on the budget, also need my Big Finish Fix for the month
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 10:48 pm

And Eaglemoss just replied to my email I sent to them 3 weeks and 2 orders ago. They will be mailing me the missing magazine with the Monoid and the Axon. I wonder if they will do like last time and replace the entire order ?

Still how bad is there customer service center if it takes them 3 weeks to respond to a customer service request
Back to top Go down
jjm3
jjm3

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 1:57 pm

Bob1963 wrote:
And Eaglemoss just replied to my email I sent to them 3 weeks and 2 orders ago.  They will be mailing me the missing magazine with the Monoid and the Axon.  I wonder if they will do like last time and replace the entire order ?

Still how bad is there customer service center if it takes them 3 weeks to respond to a customer service request

I'm in their Star Trek starship of the month club, and that's what they did for me too, the couple of times the magazines were left out. I told them I needed only the magazine, but apparently they can't ship one without the other, so I ended up with a couple of spare ships... Sounds like you'll end up with a spare Monoid and Axon!
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 2:02 pm

And if it is like the last time they made a mistake they re shipped the entire order so I am wondering if I will once again get the entire order duplicated.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:18 pm

Well...I got my order from Eaglemoss ok, but I had preordered Azal from FP...and they didn't have enough to go around, so I'm having to wait to see if they are able to get any more.

I don't have a lot of hope. I guess I missed out on this one and will have to find another way of getting him.
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 1:48 pm

I don't hold out much hope for getting any of the new releases anytime soon, or even at all.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

They will ger restocked soon enough. That is one thing I have noticed they do bring them back into stock sooner or later. I had to wait for the Monoid but I finally got one
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 7:14 pm

#108 Ogron (Frontier in Space)
#109 Cheetah People (Survival)
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:06 pm

I ordered and paid for a whole bunch from a place in the UK that I have used before with no problem I got #082 Vervoid , #091 and #092 Cyber Controller and Commander Axayar , #095 Marshman, , #012 and #0103 the Voord and Alpha Centauri . All were in stock when I ordered them and my credit card was charged.

Now 2 days later the order is listed as Pending and all those figures are suddenly out of stock and back ordered. AFTER charging my VISA card. Makes you wonder never had trouble with this company before. Will give them till Monday then ask WTF
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:17 pm

I was going to ask if there were any reputable UK sites that ship to the US. Or anyone that can help out someone in the US. I checked one popular UK site and they were out of stock. I really want the Vervoid, Tetrap, Marshman, Destroyer, Delgado Master, Alpha Centauri, Yeti, Sharaz Jek... and now Cheetah Person, Ogron and Aggedor. Pretty much any classic character. Man, there is a lot to catch up on again. I was excited about Azal but, to be honest, I think the figure looks a bit bad. I hope they do some Haemovores.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:28 pm

I usually get mine from that place with the name like that old classic sci-fi film with Robby the Robot...but with them, you really need to get them preordered or pick them up AS SOON as they come out, or you'll miss them. Then there's ebay. Either way you go...from a UK based online store or a UK ebay seller, shipping to the US is a killer.

Thing is...there really isn't a lot of choices to get them from, and with there being no US/NA distributor anymore...everybody in NA has to go over there to get them these days...cuz the Eaglemoss US Shop is really slow getting new issues.

Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:31 am

It is very frustrating to see suddenly it was pre order due July to have it say pre order now due August. Oh well I will get them in the end and that's what counts.

But yes I had to express mail my remaining kidney as postage money but they a really do a good job on shipping when they do ship it.

What I think has happened in my case I got the last one of three or four of them and one is back ordered and two are pre ordered. Either at Ill get them in the end.

Any idea why the Eaglemoss USA shop takes so long to get them these days. Tye at having another sale 30% but no new Who Merchandise
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 am

They are putting out more characters than anyone else, but they are also hardest to get. And yes, the one ebay UK seller wanted $30.00 US to ship. I realize the high cost of shipping, but I just can't do it.
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 2:07 pm

The high cost of shipping ids why I only order from the UK 2 or 3 times a yar, this was my first order in 2017 I had done 3 in 2016 the last being August 2016

I received my replacement order from Eaglemoss USA today and yes they only sent the magazines that I was missing they did not re send the entire order
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 2:27 pm

I got my Azal from an alternate source today, so thankfully I didn't miss him after all.  I posted pics in the "Show Off" thread.

*whew*

I'm glad I preordered Alpha Centauri from my regular source mid-July, because they never did list any "in stock" after the release date.  Just to be safe, I am now preordered all the way up to the Yeti special and Sharez Jek.

This is getting tough. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 6:57 pm

I'm still waiting for my alternative source in the UK to ship some still say pre ordered due July / Aug. 2017.  I did notice that the price of Alpha Centauri has gone up by at least 4 pounds sterling since I ordered on 27 July.

I know they will arrive in the end though as I have bought from the company before and in the past figures that are out of stock seem to come back in later on.  Eaglemoss has not to my knowledge deleted any Dr. Who figure from stock Doctor Who Figurine Collection #095 Marshman Eaglemoss
£8.99 x 1 £8.99

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #092 Commander Azaxyr Eaglemoss
£11.99 x 1 £11.99

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #091 Cyber Controller Eaglemoss
£10.99 x 1 £10.99

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #082 Vervoid Eaglemoss
£10.99 x 1 £10.99

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #103 Alpha Centauri Eaglemoss
£8.99 x 1 £8.99

Doctor Who Figurine Collection #102 Voord Eaglemoss
£8.99 x 1 £8.99

Postage is outrageous for air mail from the UK tack on another 42 Pounds Sterling for shipping.  But Ill get them in the end
Back to top Go down
Brain of Davros
Brain of Davros

Number of posts : 1279
Registration date : 2007-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Ouch those prices but if you want them that bad they are worth it.

I bought the Emperor Dalek a few years ago for $120 plus off eBay and now you can get it off Eaglemoss for $30.

I still gotta pick up the Robot too
Back to top Go down
Bob1963
Bob1963

PostSubject: Re: Eaglemoss Question   Eaglemoss Question - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:13 am

I have the Emperor and the Giant Robot and I got them cheap last August. In US Dollars it came out to $138 but its the only way to go.

Gotta have my Pertwee era stuff though so Ill deal with it
Back to top Go down

Eaglemoss Question
Page 6 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next