7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dollymasher
dollymasher

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2015-12-31

Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 3:43 am

and thanks guys for your kind remarks!
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:59 am

@Dollymasher, I hear that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, as such I have purchased a Roman Auton and am right now carving it up with a razor so I can have my very own pseudo-Dollymasher JAMIE..😀 Between You and Tomfan the customs have been just as cool if not cooler than the actual range.
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:08 am

Wow, these are some next level customs. The detail and paint work is impeccable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CMB76
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Thanks Colbster. And I like your hat.  Hey I just noticed your rank is Brigadier. Ha!
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:43 pm

@Winter: One thing I wish I would have done (And may do sometime if I'm feeling ambitious) is shorten Jamie's legs.  The Roman auton is a little too tall for Jamie and the skirt is a bit too short for a kilt.  Shortening the legs by just a little would solve both problems I think.  Maybe you could do that with your version?
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:47 pm

@Dollymasher, Yes, thanks I will shorten the legs, im also going to go with The Mind Robber Costume version for a custom Victoria in glittery catsuit😁
Back to top Go down
Colbster
Colbster

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 10:26 am

dollymasher wrote:
Thanks Colbster. And I like your hat.  Hey I just noticed your rank is Brigadier. Ha!

Very Happy Thanks. Yeah, I changed my photo to go with my rank. The hat is not 100% accurate, but close as I could get for now...

Do you by chance take custom requests or sell customs?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CMB76
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 4:30 pm

Hey Colbster,  I haven't done any customs for sale yet.  When I first started doing customs, I thought I would make some extra income by selling some, but I found it takes so long for me to do them that I couldn't make them at a price that would make it worth my while and still be reasonable for buyers.  I have a couple of old ones I'm probably going to put up on ebay eventually,  and I'm kind of thinking about a way to make some characters that I can reproduce a bit more easily, but as of right now, I'm just making them for my own fun and relaxation.
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 pm

Susan Foreman
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Susan_11
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:22 pm

Draconian
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Dracon10
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:23 pm

Eldrad
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Eldrad10
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:24 pm

Smiley Second
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Second10
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:25 pm

A sort of Yeti
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Yeti_310
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:27 pm

Empress of Mars
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Ice_qu10
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:29 pm

Victoria
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Victor10
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:34 pm

Mawdryn
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Mawdry11
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2021 8:42 pm

Miss Hawthorne
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Miss_h12
Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 Miss_h13
Back to top Go down
Whooz
Whooz

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2017-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 9:28 am

Another amazing set of customs!

I especially like the Draconian and Eldrad.  'She' has always been a figure I wanted to be released. You have amazing talent!
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 12:13 pm

Great customs! Are you sure your Yeti isn't Sully from Monsters, Inc.? Add a snout and he's almost ready to be Aggedor of Peladon.
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7000
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 4:18 pm

They're all AMAZING!!!
Back to top Go down
dollymasher
dollymasher

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 8:10 pm

squishy wrote:
Great customs!  Are you sure your Yeti isn't Sully from Monsters, Inc.?  Add a snout and he's almost ready to be Aggedor of Peladon.  

Ha! Caught me. But I did say it was only "sort of" a Yeti. Those Sully figures are everywhere in thrift shops, I thought one of them ought to be put to some use. That's a good idea about Aggedor though, I might try that.
Back to top Go down
squishy
squishy

Number of posts : 2483
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Dollymasher's Customs   Dollymasher's Customs - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2021 11:11 am

Goes to show you how pervasive Disney is. I've never seen Monsters, Inc. or many of the other Disney/Pixar movies from the past 30 years yet I still recognized him and could actually name him (although I did check the internet to verify the name).

The last Disney cartoon I saw in theaters was probably The Black Cauldron? Can't think of any since then although I caught a bit of Finding Nemo on TV once. Wait, I did se the first two Toy Story movies although I can't remember how. On DVD or on TV likely.
Back to top Go down

Dollymasher's Customs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2