Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS Empty
PostSubject: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:30 am

i just got through looking at this dvd with Tom Baker,awesome episode...i love those dialeks......
Back to top Go down
DoctorOlly
DoctorOlly

Number of posts : 742
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 pm

It is spelt Daleks, yeah, I agree with you great episode!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:46 pm

o sorry.....daleks......
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:42 pm

Loved the movelians....dig those 70's disco costumes. The season that included destiny was criticized by many but I am one who will be an oddball and say that I enjoyed the campiness of that season. City of Death came from that season and it ranks as one of my all time favorite episodes. I love DW not for the science but more for the dark humour.
My only knock on destiny... the daleks were in such a sorry state. I read that they were the well battered and used Daleks from Genesis and some from the Pertwee era. The poor chaps had been thru the mill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:43 am

no wonder they looked really shabby and beat up////
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 pm

Just got the dvd today and watched this episode. I had an ancient VHS of this so the dvd version was a vast improvement. No 5,000 particles of dust on the t.v. screen... a clear picture. Oh the technology makes my head hurt. I watched the cgi edited version...apart from the lazer blasts they really did not do too much cgi. The story may not be the best dalek story but it still holds up today. Very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS   DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 12:59 am

i liked it...i did not like the fake laser beams coming out of the daleks...
Back to top Go down

DESTINY OF THE DIALEKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: