Doctor Who Discussion Forum for Who North America customers

HomeSearchRegisterLog inThe Who North America Online StoreLatest images

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 Empty
PostSubject: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:34 pm

I got this e-mail yesterday *passes out*

Dear Winner,

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your entry to the DOCTOR WHO NEW YORK CITY PREMIERE TICKET GIVEWAY was randomly selected from those received, and you have been confirmed as a Winner!

You will receive two (2) seats to attend the Doctor Who New York City Premiere (the “Prize”) to be held at SVA Theatre in New York, on September 17, 2015 (the “Event”).  Winner MUST be able to attend the Event on September 17, 2015 at 7:00 p.m.  If the Winner is unable to attend the Event then he/she will have to forfeit their right to the Prize. This Prize has no retail value as seats are provided by invitation only.

Each Winner will be placed on a guest list (the “Guest List”) and will be required to present a valid government issued identification card (“ID Card”) and complete a non-disclosure agreement (the “NDA”) at the Event in order to receive entry into the Event.  Failure to present a valid ID Card or complete the NDA shall cause the Winner to forfeit the Prize and the opportunity to attend the Event.

=======

Just made arrangements for a half day at work...SO darn excited!

Last edited by The Gene Lantern on Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeaDevil
SeaDevil

Number of posts : 7003
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 7:34 pm

That's supremely awesome, Gene!! cheers

You'll have to tell us ALL about it!! Very Happy

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:32 am

Wow!! Take lots of pictures!! lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:21 pm

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 Img_1910

Just gonna leave this here. Please say something nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Who says Jon Pertwee was the only "Man of Action"? Very Happy

Follow the link to see the full story Smile

http://www.thebos.co/p/RY0K64&ref=fb

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 Who_pr10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:35 pm

Iron-Cow Matt (my Who buddy as long as I have known him) and I had an amazing time at the premiere. They showed the 1st AND 2nd episodes of the season and I really enjoyed them. I think folks will like this season better than the last.

There are a ton of pics on my Facebook profile (just scroll down a bit). If you are a board member send me a friend request if you like, my pic privacy is open so you guys should have no issues seeing them:

https://www.facebook.com/GeneJCahill

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Thrilled......

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 12046710
Back to top Go down
Ronpur
Ronpur

Number of posts : 9626
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Very cool, I love the way she gets right into character!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:57 pm

This is so cool...i pop in at 10 seconds in Smile
Back to top Go down
Redfern
Redfern

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17   Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:22 pm

Woof! Ms. Gomez looks positively "leonine" with that mane-like hair and almost predatory sneer. I half expect to see a tufted tail if she were to turn around.

Sincerely,

Bill
Back to top Go down
http://www.mzzkiti.com

Well Holy Poop! Won Tickets to NYC Premiere on 09/17
Page 1 of 1