Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA Empty
PostSubject: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 am

I know we've been discussing news bits, gossip and such leading up to series 4 coming out in THIS THREAD, but I felt this deserved a separate announcement thread for anyone who may be staying out of the other to avoid possible spoilers.

Quote :

The SciFi Channel now has a webpage for The Sarah Jane Adventures, which premiers in the United States on Friday, 11 April 2008 with Invasion of the Bane. This pilot episode will be shown at 7.30pm ET with the series moving to a regular slot of 8pm the following week.

April 18th also sees the arrival of Doctor Who Season Four to the Sci-Fi channel, with the showing of the Christmas special, Voyage of the Damned. No date has yet been confirmed for the UK premiere of Series Four, but the series is expected to launch in the first half of April.

source: Doctor Who News Page
Back to top Go down
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:56 pm

I have a possible related spoiler question. I DVR torchwood eps and then watch when able. My DVR list the episode Reset but when I played it Adam was repeated. Did BBC America quash the episode Reset(It's Martha's first appearance and they didn't want to give up any info) or was my direcTV just being stupid?
Back to top Go down
mumbojumbo21
mumbojumbo21

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:09 pm

Your device is being stupid.

Last edited by mumbojumbo21 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar error.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.libriumarcana.com/phpBB2/
LakeErieMonster
LakeErieMonster

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:13 pm

I was afraid of that.

Pete and Repete were on a boat, Pete fell off. Who was left?

And that's what I'll be waiting for then. No worries BBCAmer. is usually good for all day marathons.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Aah I remember the days I had to wait three or four years later to watch an episode. Then I got vcr. It took me two years to learn the blasted thing. Now there is tivo, dvr the choices make my head hurt. I'm going back to beta...that's it!
Back to top Go down
gregtdj
gregtdj

Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2007-06-19

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 9:44 pm

You forgot ITV or Iplayer or whatever they are calling it. The BBC is supposedly working on rights issues for non-uk viewing. Hopefully that will be an option soon. As for Beta, surely you must be joking *swirls ice in drink* everyone knows optimal viewing is achieved only with 8mm.
Back to top Go down
greenk9
greenk9

Number of posts : 1313
Registration date : 2007-10-20

PostSubject: Re: SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA   SCIFI Premier for Series 4  and SJA EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 pm

ah 8mm. Also wondering if they are going to do totally doctor who in the u.k. The cartoon had a few hiccups but really was not too bad. The Invasion was way better in my opinion but still would like to see more of the animated 40's style serial cartoon.
Back to top Go down

SCIFI Premier for Series 4 and SJA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Who North America Forum :: Doctor Who Fan Section :: Doctor Who Discussion-
Jump to: