SJA
TinDogRory
Just Scott
Scary
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Rate S8E9: Flatline
Fantastic!
S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap52%S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 52% [ 12 ]
Good
S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 8 ]
Okay...
S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Bad
S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Awful!
 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Rogue
Rogue

Number of posts : 985
Registration date : 2007-02-02

S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS)   S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 6:16 pm

I loved the Doctor reaching out of the TARDIS, handing Clara stuff! I'm sure that would be a bit disconcerting for Clara... someone's hand reaches out of your shoulder bag and gives you this gizmo Laughing

Although I was almost expecting it to happen, the Doctor playing "Thing" from the Addam's Family to move the TARDIS was great!
Back to top Go down
Ben C.
Ben C.

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2014-07-24

S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS)   S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Arrived last week - it's a really great piece as you would expect; being made from the same molds, with same materials, from the same shop as the 'real thing'. I let the kids just discover it on their own, and they freaked when they saw it and immediately wanted to watch Flatline Smile . Highly recommend picking one up if you were on the fence! The image is a link to a larger image, if you want to get close up on the details.

S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS) - Page 2 Siegemodesm
Back to top Go down

S8E9: Flatline (SPOILERS)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2