2 posters
AuthorMessage
Who North America
Who North America

Number of posts : 5792
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Customs Ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Customs Ideas...   Customs Ideas... EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 7:56 pm

I love custom figures, especially based on classic stories. I thought I would throw out a thread on possible figures that would make great customs.

For example, how about a Tharil from Warrior's Gate?

Customs Ideas... Images10
Back to top Go down
https://whona.forumotion.com
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Customs Ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs Ideas...   Customs Ideas... EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:09 pm

I made a Shalka Doctor Out of my Extra Sherlock body, 3rd Doctor cape, head from city of death villan, and extra vest from time of the doctor action figure. Some paint and sculpy necktie. i also saw a cool custom of the 8th doctor and replicated. They used the alien that came with Sarah Jane Adventures 2 pack action figure which Who North still has and spray painted the coat blue. Then tore off the waist down and replaced it with Rory's Legs ( also available Who North) then use your 8th doctor head and hands a bam! You have Dark Eyes Mcgann. He also had a handbag which I have no clue as to where he aquired that. You can also have a cooler looking original Auton by placing his head and hands on a coatless Captain Jack and a suspenders version of Troughton if you place his head on Capt. jacks suspenders action figure. Paint lil symbols on the suspenders. I also stuck my sixth doctor head on the city of death white suit body.
Back to top Go down
Winter
Winter

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2016-02-23

Customs Ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Customs Ideas...   Customs Ideas... EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Customs I would love to see, and some of which im actually working on:
Draconian, Kastrian female (working on), Mandrel, Marshmen, Great vampire, Voord, Foamasi, Terileptil, and of course a Wirrn...most famous and most popular doctor who alien ever.
Back to top Go down

Customs Ideas...
Page 1 of 1